An all-new season of Cesar 911 premieres this Friday, February 27th and we’re SOOOO PUMPED!
To celebrate, we’re throwing around some ideas for
a Premiere Pooch Party! Not to brag…
But we’ve come up with some great recipes for you
and your pup and games that will have everyone
playing along with the episode.
No party would be complete without a crowd,
so make sure to phone your friends to join in on the action.
Now, for the T.R.E.A.T.’S..
Wait, did someone say treat?!
Recipes for Your Pets:
We know Takis, we’ve got some treats for humans too…
Recipes for Pet Owners:
Puppy Activities and Games:
- Each dog pairs with their owner.
- Pick a person to announce commands, which must be
preceded by “Cesar Says.” Examples: “Cesar says sit.”
- Each team must follow the leader’s instructions.
- Any team who does not perform the right command, does not perform
at all or performs a command without the preceding “Cesar Says” phrase is out.
- The team left standing is the winner.
- Each person is given treats.
- You can choose what kind and how many treats.
- Each dog and their human are facing each other a few feet apart.
- The owners must toss each treat one at a time to their dog.
- Every treat their dog catches is 1 point.
- The dog who catches the most treats in one minute is the winner.