Dog Whisperer Wins 2010 People’s Choice Award

Have you heard? National Geographic Channel had three shows nominated this year for a People’s Choice Award. DogTownDog Whisperer, and Rescue Ink Unleashed were all announced back in November as nominees for Favorite Animal Show, a new category this year. And as of last night, the winner is… Dog Whisperer!

Now in its sixth season, Dog Whisperer follows Cesar Millan, renowned dog behavior expert, as he travels to the homes of dog owners around the world and helps them transform their relationships with their dogs.

Here’s what Cesar himself had to say:

“The fans are the best part of doing the show, and to be honored by the fans means everything,” he said this morning. “I have loved every minute of making Dog Whisperer, and I am so touched that the fans have shown us their love and support with this incredible honor. I LOVE MY PACK!”

Congratulations to Cesar, and here’s to more extraordinary dog whispering in 2010 and beyond!

Comments

1. KarenKimber
    January 16, 2010, 2:01 am

Caesar is fantastic He talks the talk and wags the tail. He then teaches us to do the same

2. BrendaGiffen
    January 31, 2010, 8:55 pm

3. suzins@hotmail.com
    March 9, 2010, 12:22 am

cesar, i was saddened to hear about your beloved daddy, such a great soul, both of you! you and daddy, have been an inspiration to me, to be the best dog owner i can be. i even added a second dog to my household. thank you for six great years of dog whisper. i look forward to many more. prayers for you and daddy, and your family..
    susan p
    an avid member of your pack, from iowa

4. liumingzhu
    October 22, 2010, 9:16 am

In this crazy, mixed up world, we can always count on having our minds, hearts and spirits lifted by watching Cesar and feeling the love that is so evident on this show. I truly mean it! Please never retire, Cesar! You’re doing God’s work here on Earth and we get to watch! You ARE an inspiration to us all as you live your PASSION![url=http://http://www.cheap4designerjeans.com/]true religion jeans[/url]

5. Noah's Ark Today
    October 29, 2010, 7:03 am

Congrats! So thankful that this show exists and that so many people are watching it! Keep up the good leadership.

6. hypnosisderby
    November 4, 2010, 1:25 pm

Hi
    You guys deserve this for al lthe great stuff you enable us to see form all over the place.
    Thanks

7. melaman
    November 11, 2010, 8:22 pm

well,this award was well deserved!how does caeser do it.i watch all his shows and hes just the business when its comes to training your dog.thanks for sharing it with millions of people.

8. curr3ntd0m
    November 16, 2010, 11:23 am

Congrats! I’m always been a fan of a Dog Whisperer ever since. It was so fun looking at them doing tricks with their pet with just a simple whispering to it. You guys deserve such an honor and award!!!Thanks for sharing this to us.

9. Butterflyna
    February 28, 2011, 6:42 pm

Fabulouso! I am a big fan even tho I don’t own a dog. My cat Lucy LOVES to watch with me 😉

10. Sasha
    salt lake city
    March 24, 2012, 12:03 pm

I LOVE the dpg whisperer. When can we expect new episodes? I watch ALL thre shows.