Cesar Millan Returns Tonight With an ALL-NEW Season of Cesar 911

Tonight, on Cesar 911 Cesar Millan is back in his element, rehabilitating a whole new cast of dogs and training their owners.

Emotions are higher than ever this seasons as some of these cases reach their breaking point. Cesar, summoned by a whistle-blower in the community, must come to the aid of these dog owners. If they can’t get their dogs under control, they’re in serious jeopardy.

205_2This week is a heart-breaking tale of a family on the verge of tearing apart over their overly-aggressive American Bulldog, Gunny and their excitable rottweiler, Bastian. Jim McKendrick, the husband and whistle-blower is at his wit’s end with the out of control dogs and his wife. He fears their son’s life is in imminent danger if the dogs can’t be rehabilitated. Gunny, the American Bulldog, has already attacked their young son at only three years old twice.

Joy, Jim’s wife, horse trainer and animal lover, is protective of their dogs and believes they can absolutely make a turnaround for the better. This rift the dogs have created in their lives has pulled them in such separate directions the word divorce has made it’s way into the conversation. Can Cesar rehabilitate these dogs and help the McKendricks focus back on their marriage? Learn more about their story below.

See what Cesar and the Dog Psychology Center does for the dogs in this episode TONIGHT February 27 at 9P on Cesar 911

Comments

1. Tomya Groth
    Texas
    March 1, 2015, 12:03 am

Cesar 911 was not listed in the line up of shows on our satellite provider (DISH) for Feb. 27. I couldn’t find it listed anyplace on any day. Please let me know how I can see it.

Thank you.

• Meg Gleason
      March 2, 2015, 11:18 am

Hi Tomya, were you looking on National Geographic Channel or Nat Geo WILD? Cesar 911 airs on Nat Geo WILD!

2. Jenn Cunningham
    March 2, 2015, 11:55 pm

How is setting up these dogs to fight each other and attack horses for the tv show not abuse? You can’t do this for a movie…yet for some reason it is ok for you damn show? This dog will attack that kid again. Shutting the dog down with a E-Collar will only work temporarily , with the owner stupidly taking the dogs back into the round pen with horses is only setting the dog up to fail. It’s pray drive is through the roof and shutting that down fails to give it any constructive outlet, which means it will crop up and out somewhere else. We can only hope it isn’t on that little boy.

3. gabrielle Choo
    Beverly Hills
    March 6, 2015, 9:57 pm

I am so DISTURBED that the husband in the Gunny episode said he was considering shooting his wife’s dog …who would even think of such a thing …he should NOT be allowed to own a gun I think he is a DANGER to the general population !!!!!!!

4. gabrielle Choo
    March 6, 2015, 10:03 pm

Cesar did an amazing job working with Gunny !!!!

5. Nancy
    New York
    March 7, 2015, 4:20 pm

I don’t think this woman realizes that if she gets a divorce, she will not only lose her husband, but also her son. No judge will give the son to her knowing that she chooses to keep a dog that has already bitten him three times. Theses bites were not accidents.

6. Benjamin Mazariegos
    May 20, 2015, 7:42 am

Jenn Cunningham, so says the dog expert…l0l

7. Debbie
    NC
    March 11, 9:21 pm

I was so upset after viewing this episode. I feel that the mother should be in jail for child abuse or endangerment. This child was bitten three times. Unacceptable.

8. Gretchen
    August 11, 10:46 am

Wow where do I start………..first of all, this “Mother” does not deserve to be one!! I LOVE animals! But never more than human life and certainly not more than my son!! When did an animals life become more important than a humans? This alone makes me sick. Any so called Mother that wouldn’t be willing to put down a dog that was attacking her own child should have her child taken from her. GABRIELLE CHOO you are absolutely pathetic! Condemning a man who wanted to keep his son safe and labeling him a “DANGER to the general population !!!!!!!” This speaks volumes about you…I think YOU are a danger to society!! With such a heartless disregard toward human life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!