With only one week left in the North Atlantic bluefin fishing season, the Gloucester fleet is set for a final showdown in a bid to catch the last ““monstah”” tuna of the year. FV-Tuna.com has a commanding lead, leaving Hard Merchandise, Miss Sambvca and The Hot Tuna to battle for second place. On Pin Wheel, captain Tyler McLaughlin is desperate for a final fish to salvage his season after his fall from Gloucester’s top-earning fisherman last season to catching only three tuna in the past 14 weeks. Don’t miss how the last battle plays out this Sunday at 9P, followed by a special first-ever LIVE on-air aftershow in front of a studio audience at 10P!

It’s a special installment of Reel Talk, with ALL of the captains and crewmen in studio and ready to hash it out and take your questions live. So ask away on Facebook.com/WickedTunaTV or on Twitter using #ReelTalk.

Need to catch up on your Reel Talk? You can catch all previous week’s webisodes now at natgeotv.com/reeltalk!

Comments

1. dv
    california
    June 6, 5:46 pm

How can adults find a show featuring 2 men finding a button, belt buckle, or coin interesting? Boring and even with the hosts irritating screams of excitement over finding this “buried treasure” i cannot understand why this show rates such success. Sad

2. Morgan Burns
    Muskegon Mi
    June 8, 8:30 pm

So just curious who actually gets along with who and who dosen’t? And how long do u guys actually stay out on the water without seeing your families?

3. Josie Putney
    south glens falls ny 12803
    June 8, 9:12 pm

What happened to Ralph? We saw him on an earlier episode.

4. Josie Putney
    south glens falls ny 12803
    June 8, 9:17 pm

What happened to Ralph? We saw him on an earlier episide

5. billy overby
    chelsea,al
    June 8, 9:39 pm

way does tuna dot com think he is so much better then any other captian because he should be on the bottom of the list

6. George Bryan
    California
    June 8, 10:21 pm

How can I know when the wicked tuna North vs South will be on, can I get a e-mail notice when it will be on?

7. Hanna
    Oregon
    June 9, 12:17 am

I think you guys are all winners. I look foreword to watching you every week. I’m a women and a barber and love to fish and always ask the guys in my chair if they watch wicked Tuna….I’m sure they all have now ! Lol. Can’t wait till next year!

8. dmz
    miami, fl
    June 11, 10:14 am

How can a society like Nat Geo support the slaughter of an endangered species? Boycott Nat Geo until they discontinue their support of shows like “Wicked Tuna”!!!

9. CJDESMOSEDICI
    North Carolina
    June 21, 9:21 am

I am a North Carolinian, my Maternal Grandfather(RIP) served in the Navy during WW2 & he introduced me to fishing the Atlantic 40 years ago when I was an 8 year old Squid! I was Born in New York(Where my Grandfather Lived) and I “Cut my teeth fishing off Sheepshead bay”. I grew up in N C from age10- present. I am not a Fisherman by trade, however I chase Monster Bluefish off the outer banks October- December! So I am both a Yank & Rebel & I am happy to see a program about Men in boots chasing Bluefin one at a time- Gloustermen, welcome to my part of the world! ****As for the “Hugger” complaining about fishing “endangered species”- “GET A LIFE AND BUY YOUR PUSSY ANOTHER CAN OF FOOD- THEN CHANGE THE CHANNEL” !! CJ

10. Don
    Pickering, Ontario
    August 30, 2:40 pm

I’ve helped catch each and every one of the tunas, from the comfort of my living room couch, and, for just a second, I’ve felt my heart stop when the line breaks just as the tuna gets to the back of the boat!
    I’m flat-out HOOKED!

11. Andrea
    Denver
    September 7, 9:36 am

Let’s watch a show about the slaughter of an endangered species!