Cesar Millan Returns Tonight With New Series Cesar 911

Tonight, the Dog Whisperer returns to a community near you to rehabilitate misbehaving dogs – and their owners. On Cesar 911, Cesar Millan is on call to help desperate dog owners who’ve run out of options, using his unparalleled expertise to bring balance to the dogs and the community.

Each week, Cesar is summoned by neighbors, co-workers, relatives and friends who need his magic touch to train a problem dog, be it an aggressive pup driving a two friends apart or a spoiled Chihuahua wreaking havoc on a family business. Combining his expert dog training skills with advising owners how to better handle their pets, Cesar’s holistic process treats both the pups and their owners, bettering their community as a whole.

To celebrate tonight’s premiere, we’ve created a Cesar-themed Sporify playlist! Stream it below, and don’t miss Cesar tackling his first patients on an all-new Cesar 911 tonight at 9P.

Comments

1. linda
    indiana
    March 7, 2014, 10:24 pm

Ilove watching cesar

2. linda
    March 7, 2014, 10:29 pm

How do u win the backpack

3. Jody O'Neil
    Waukesha, WI (I'm the Mom and Grandma who lives in Beaver Dam, WI)
    March 11, 2014, 12:27 pm

My daughter lives in Waukesha and has a rescue dog that’s fearful. The whole family (husband and 2 children age 16 and 13) treats the dog differently. Very confusing for them and Piper (the dog). Neighbors who walk their dogs are irritated as Piper “attacks” some of them and also some cars. She doesn’t do this all the time so you never know her behavior. Some people who come to the house are fearful as they aren’t sure how the dog will react. Piper (a “she”) tends to go after males more. How can I contact the show for consideration. They need help!

4. Sharon
    March 11, 2014, 7:39 pm

YEAH for Caesar coming back. Is it going to be
    every Friday night on Natgeo?

5. Lynda
    March 14, 2014, 9:05 pm

Glad Ceasar is back in this format and with Junior!!!!

6. Lisa Koen
    Texas
    March 15, 2014, 8:17 pm

Hurrah!! I am sooooooooo glad to see Cesar back. He should have never been cancelled!!

7. joan harris
    edmonton
    March 20, 2014, 12:17 am

Just want to say how happy I am to see Cesar and Junior again.
    I am a big fan, and am so glad that Cesar and the DPC are both doing well.

8. Valentina. T.
    Sydney. Australia.
    March 24, 2014, 7:23 am

I truly think that Cesar Millan is a saviour & blessing to all bogs. He inspies me to do all i can for my Shitzu & he’s a true leader of his pack. A WONDERFUL MAN. God bless you & keep you & your family strong.

9. Silvia S.
    Farmington, nm
    March 28, 2014, 1:22 pm

Hello Cesar. My family loves your show. I am a one year old malamute. I live with a family of four. My young people are a12 yr old girl and 13 yr old boy mom and dad and I dominate this family with my power. My other family friends and a pug I like to torcher, and three other little mutt mutts . My family also bought some small goats a donkey. Which I have tried to hurt but I’m not sure. The cats drive my crazy that I think I might hurt them or kill, not sure. They just had me fixed and I still murdered there pet bird an African grey. That they had way before me. I also murdered one of there chinchillas yes I ate it. They are very mad at me and try there best to control me they take me for walks but I’m still hyper. I know there afraid of what I might do . I know they don’t want to get rid of me . Please help. Me I love my family vary much. My name is Shy! Your friend.

10. Elaine Supkis
    Berlin NY
    April 22, 2014, 7:30 pm

Please cancel this show, Millan’s push to have people take in pit bulls as pets is highly dangerous. These dogs kill dozens of children every year and kill babies, too.

Nearly all of whom were either family members of the pit bull owners or close friends who knew the dogs before the attacks.

11. Angela Lafave
    May 16, 2014, 10:51 am

I hate when people label certain breeds as dangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Sheetal singh
    india
    July 6, 2014, 4:23 pm

hello i m sheetal singh for india cesar i love watching uor show i always watch uor show at net geo people n i love dog pet too n plz b continued with thz show u do a great job even i have a mix breed dog called as chami if u ever come in india plz do train my dog.

13. RITA STOBBE
    PLACERVILLE CALIFORNIA
    July 9, 2014, 3:50 pm

MY SISTER HAS A CHIHUAHUA DOG THAT IS VERY AGGRESSIVE TOWARDS OTHER DOGS THE DOG GOES INTO RED ZONE WHEN SEES ANOTHER DOG CAN NOT WALK DOG. HAS CAUSED HER TO FALL WHEN DOG STARTS LUNGING TO TRY TO GET TO OTHER DOG , ALSO SHE CANNOT LEAVE HER APPARTMENT TO GO ANYWHERE OR TAKE DOG FOR A WALK AS THE DOG BARKS AND CRIES CONTINUSOLY AND NEIGHBORS AND MANAGER SAID SHE CANNOT LEAVE HER DOG ALONE, SO SHE IS STUCK AT HOME UNLESS SHE TAKES HER DOG WITH HER. SO CANNOT GO ANYWHERE. CEASER SHE NEEDS YOUR HELP BAD. MAYBE YOU COULD USE HER FOR YOUR TV SHOW. NEEDS DOG BOOT CAMP TO GET ATTITUDE AJUSTMENT WITH OTHER DOGS. YOU ARE OUR LAST HOPE. PLEASE HELP.

14. Nikki Pons
    Springfield, Oregon
    September 6, 2014, 12:06 pm

Can I blow the whistle on my own dog? How do Find that number?

15. carol
    Liverpool IL
    October 5, 2014, 11:27 pm

I need help we have a 6 months shihpoo female she is fixed and is very hyper and always chewing on people they can’t even pet here or put her chain on she attacks the vaccum sweeper the broom we need your help please

16. arjunkumar
    india my home in tamilnadu
    November 26, 2014, 4:05 am

I Take in my dog if run out in home

17. angie lerma
    san marcos , calif 82069
    March 27, 2015, 11:45 am

Caesar help, we have 2 bischon mix rescue dogs. The newer dog we have had about 1 1/2 years she is aprox 6 yrs old. she was abused and seemed to hate men ,people, dogs,cars,trucks,door bells, we are our wits end, but she is loving to us,but her barking at everything drives us nuts. she tried to attack the delivery man yesterday. Her name iBella. Our Happy Boy has now picked up all the things she does, he was quiet and sweet before but she barks and he joins in our friends and grandchildren do not like to visit because of the racket they make..
    Bella did attend a dog class but that did not work out at all.

18. Kimberley Hall
    Springfield oregon
    April 4, 2015, 12:09 pm

Hello, I have a jack Russell terrier mix and she is way out of control with her ADHD, I can’t get her to focus on anything I tell her to do. She’s also very skiddish due from her last owners before me would beat her with a fly swatter. I’ve had her for a long time and don’t want to get rid of her but I can’t get her to listen. When I do work with her other family members or friends command her at the same time but opposite of my commands and it’s confusing her. My Candi Cane has food allergies and our room mate throws rotten food out in our back yard and she eats it and is bleeding bad out of both ends, so I have to quartine her and I’m trying to train her to not eat the bird seed and rotten food. I’m loosing faith that my dig can be trained, if not I’ll have to find new home for her. Please help me, I’m out of options/ I am a caregiver and I need to trust my dog while I’m gone and right now that’s a huge issue!

19. tammy rowland
    indiana
    April 6, 2015, 6:43 pm

i just wanted to say how much i love ceasar and watching his show. i hav learned so much from him i hav six dogs 4 beagles and two beagle mixes they love u too ceasar i hope one day u will make it to my town of Louisville Kentucky so i cn come see ya ur the best