Twenty-five years ago, Mick Dodge left the modern world behind. He ventured deep into the Hoh Rainforest in the Pacific Northwest, kicked off his shoes (literally!) and made his home in the trees, hidden in the moss. He was only rarely seen by the outside world, until he agreed to let our film crew record his unusual life.

Tonight at 10P, National Geographic Channel follows the wild life of Mick Dodge, a quirky character whose unique brand of Zen comes from living off the land and off the grid, in the new series The Legend of Mick Dodge. Every day in Mick’s life is a different adventure; some days are spent hanging in the trees, others are spent bedding down with elk, building a mountain-man raft or running barefoot for miles. Nights are spent in tree stumps.

He has been called “the Forrest Gump of Middle Earth,” “Tree Beard,” “the Barefoot Sensei,” “the Hobbit” and “Big Foot.” Whatever you call him, Mick lives life by his own unique philosophy. Pinecone on a stick? A toothbrush. Candy Cap mushroom? A water fountain. Fern leaves? Toilet paper! A long white beard drapes his face and tattoos of roots adorn his feet, marking the connection he feels to the path he walks.

Mick explains, “My family’s perfected the art of dodging civilizations for hundreds of years. And all I have to do is follow my feet.”

Though he lives far from civilization, Mick’s world is populated by a unique breed of outdoorsmen with names like Sunray, Moss Hopper and Will of Stone. And when he does venture out from the woods into the modern world, it is to spread his message of being one with nature, before he quickly disappears back into the natural world. His true home is in the forest community made up of men living life on their own terms. From searching for food to diving into rivers and scattering his father’s ashes from a mountaintop, come along for an epic journey and meet The Legend of Mick Dodge.

New Series Premieres Tuesday, Jan. 7, at 10:00 and 10:30 PM ET/PT

Comments

1. Troy Graphenteen
    Minnesota
    January 7, 10:15 pm

I’d like to know who Mick’s dry cleaner is. He has the cleanest clothes and supplies I’ve ever seen. This man has not been in the woods for 25 minutes, yet alone 25 years. Come on Nat Geo. who actually approved this BS to air.

2. Outrageous Older Woman
    An island off the coast of NC
    January 8, 12:17 am

My husband believes this show is just like Animal Planet’s Mermaid show and the infamous Alien Autopsy show. We shall see what we shall see.

• Meg Gleason
      January 8, 9:59 am

No way! Mick Dodge is the real deal! Enjoy :)

3. Outrageous Older Woman
    The same place
    January 8, 12:18 am

Check the gold dental work. Nice.

4. Kacy Irons
    Forks, Wa
    January 8, 10:57 am

This show is a joke! My family = long time pioneers of the Hoh. Why does Nat Geo lie about the locations? I call BS! The berry stomping juice……..I just had to shake my head! Nothing more than store bought blueberries! Disappointed to say the least in Nat Geo!!!!!

5. Elizabeth Hatcher
    Topeka Kansas USA
    January 10, 9:24 pm

Topic: The Great Global Bigfoot Quest

Seems to me your DNA man Brian & footwork man Mark have unknowingly stumbled on a method for conducting surveys of all manner of hairy species, without harming targeted critters: supplement those expensive cameras with strategically placed strips of chicken wire trimmed to expose the open or branched edges. These would act as combs to catch wisps of fur from passing animals on the trail. All sorts of scientifically useful info could be gained from that.
    ERH md

6. shannon
    washington
    January 11, 10:28 pm

The “Legend of Mick Dodge” is basically a self created myth,
    He can play the character quite well, be cause he has none.

7. shannon
    washington
    January 11, 10:32 pm

Really National Geographic, this series is such a joke,
    please redeem yourself and end this.

8. Grover Woodward
    January 13, 4:15 pm

I watched the show last night and actually enjoyed it. I agree with some of the posts above, but what I can not figure out is what happened to his dog. It disappeared right after Mick discovered his bow was gone from his cache, did not see the dog anymore on that episode.

9. jacquie chandler
    Lake Tahoe
    January 13, 8:25 pm

You are right! Maybe reality TV has lost its way?

Mick will tell you straight out, he is not the legend, the land is the legend. Mick never said he was a “survivalist”, he is a “thrivalist”. He sleeps in trees, cabins and gets on computers to answer your questions at TheEarthgym.com and the fb page.

He runs 3 terrains: The “Wastelands” (City), the “Open-Fenced Lands” and the “Gated Wild”. And shares the training and power of the Middle Path that connects and separates them.

But let me ask you this…

If Nat Geo had promoted a show about a man who walks the middle path – would you have tuned in?
    Maybe not…
    but a guy who ‘lives in a tree with a pine cone to brush his teeth” THAT got your attention :)?!

So watch again, look below the surface and maybe you will see or feel the water he is really stirring within (just using the power of TV bring it to you)

10. dr hope fay
    January 13, 10:14 pm

hey everyone, i would just like to put my 3 women’s sense in here…i trained extensively with mick for several years 5-7 days a week…all this hype is nat geo trying to take what is very real and what they think will sell. if you want the truth, talk to mick yourself…he is real but he is not a legend and has never claimed to be. his story that he has lived and breathed for 25 plus years is that the land is the legend and we should learn from it. he is not a survivalist, he does not live for years in the mountains eatting berries and grubs and grunting like the elk…however he has run and lived with the elk for periods of time to learn what they had to teach about the land. i am telling you he is authentic but the real story is how to ground our lives into our Mother the Earth and bring balance both in our lives and hopefully to the land that has been raped and abused. mick has never wanted to be in the limelight. he has fought every step of the way to DODGE the box that society tries to put us in. sure he has learned to live simply and in the mountains, but the real story is his love of the land and what it has taught him. he has also lived in houses and altho not a fan of the city life, has walked many miles thru cities and farms to bring his training to those who want to touch the earth and feel their joy..hey…he shits in an indoor toilet just like you and i…except when he is in the mountains of course….i can speak from experience that after my work with mick i live as much of my life barefooted as possible. i have felt the difference in my health and in my joy factor. if i could i would never put another shoe on my feet…my connection to the earth and my body has deepened because of my earth practice…sooo, what i am saying is as you watch these episodes…READ BETWEEN THE LINES that mick keeps trying to DODGE…and if you really want to learn something…go to the HOH and train with mick in person…then you will really change your life…

11. Rachel Flower
    Lake Tahoe
    January 14, 8:35 pm

Ditto to Jacquie and Hope in their messages above. Having trained extensively with Mick myself I know that is real mission is that nature takes center stage. This isn’t really about him – it’s about what we are all capable of when we remember our connection with nature. We all need to look past him and see what the real message is that he wants us to see. Connection, awareness, being present to your self and your surrounds. Mick is the real deal. He has never professed to have lived only in the wild for 25 years. He flows between different worlds as an example and a messenger. And yes, he’s a thrivalist, not a survivalist.

12. bernardo
    new york
    January 15, 12:19 am

Didn”t think I could watch it twice but I did. What a clunker. What does he feed his very healthy dog? Fern leaves, nettles. Maybe he has dog food stashed throughout the rain forest but doesn’t want to look like he has to enter civilization to purchase it. I love Nat Geo but this is seriously hokey. Maybe next they can do a reality show on Godzilla.

13. Ed medina
    January 15, 3:59 am

Everything this man does is fake! He is the only human in WA that can catch a dead Dungeness crab in a fresh water river. He ate mealworms growing inside a dead beaver LOL! Everyone knows they eat plants. He picked blackberries barefoot with pith getting punctured by the vine needles on the ground. I’m really disappointed at NatGeo over this show. I watch this show just to get a good laugh! It should be on the comedy channel!

14. CQ
    January 15, 10:53 am

Yea this show is a total sham. Store bought blueberries (obvious if you’ve ever picked wilds). Meal worms in the beaver pelt. Watch him as he catches those crabs and the way he hold them coupled with the shakey camera work. They are obviously dead or mostly dead and he is shaking them to make it look as if they are moving. His is also WAY too clean to be living outdoors Sorry NAtGeo, I usually like your prog

15. Kate
    Montana
    January 16, 12:13 am

The Wastelands, the Open-Fenced Lands and the Gated Wilds aren’t they in Middle Earth? Where’s Frodo, Gandolf, and Samwise? Too funny!

16. Kate
    Montana
    January 16, 10:43 am

I quess those of us that are grounded in reality, and are able to live our lives in peace and love, with deep regard for nature
    are just not buying the whole show, perhaps he should have
    “Dodged” a little more. He is selling a product that he wants you to buy, no more no less.

17. dr hope fay
    January 17, 11:26 am

hey guyes, as i have said dont judge mick by the choices nat geo corp made about which parts of the hundreds of hours filmed that they choose to show the parts where mick becomes the clown to get his message across…mick is a serious jokester, and if people try to distort his message he will be the forest gump they want. it is safe and easy to sit here on a computer and make judgements about another person, i would like to see any of you do what i have seen mick do. THIS IS NOT ABOUT MICK….look at the underlying message…and if you cant see that far then get off your chair, take your shoes off, put everything you need on your back and take a walk about …and since when is TV real??? you want real, get out there and live it…

18. Bobcat
    Washington
    January 17, 11:40 am

Even Big Foot is laughing at this one, let “Mother Nature”
    speak for herself, she has greater wisdom than any human,
    Regardless of who they think they are.

19. Eddy Smith
    Las Vegas Nevada
    January 21, 3:10 pm

after seeing 5 min of Mick Dodge I knew it was another “reality” tv show. in other words phony as a 3 dollar bill. A supposed guy that has been barefoot for 25 years in the bush and yet his toes are together like only wearing shoes will do to feet. Such an obvious fake. So sad that National geo would stoop to these levels.

20. Steve
    NE
    January 21, 9:29 pm

Fake. And let me give another example. He lives ‘in the woods’ does he? Well as a former Special Operations soldier that has had operations experience in over 15 countries – he is the CLEANEST homeless/forest dweller/tree stump homeowner etc that I have ever seen.

So NatGeo let everyone in on the joke that is too moronic to figure it out. Is he a Marriott or Holiday Inn kind of guy? Reason I ask is because I have been dirtier than he has ever been in the two episodes I unfortunately watched in 8 hours of working in my yard on a summer’s weekend doing landscaping. Another in a long line of tv shows that are solely written for the idiots of America.

21. harry clauss
    ny state
    January 22, 3:55 pm

I’m a little older and wiser and this is just plain stupid. Another one of your stupid reality shows that consider people with little inteligence.

22. Robert Buck Elk
    ND
    January 25, 10:19 am

He’s too clean and his feet would be all scarred from all the cuts he would get from going barefoot all those years

23. Outback Joe
    January 25, 10:30 pm

Why even put this on TV without a disclaimer that this is someone selling something totally fabracated? NatGeo should be ashamed of this tripe.

No way he lives in a rain forest with up to 100″of rain and no cabin. He has to have someplace to dry out or he would turn into a pile of fungus.

What a load NatGeo!

24. CLARENCE W. JACOBS
    OREGON
    January 26, 1:07 am

I BELIEVE THAT YOU SHOULD DROP THE SHOW NOW,. I BELIEVE IT IS DISGUSTING. SOMEONE SHOULD GET T HE
    GUY IN A BARBER SHOP AND MAKE HIM LOOK DECENT. .
    THEN GET HIM REHABILITATED TO DO SOMETHING
    USEFUL IN HIS LIFE.

25. steeleo
    lake havasu city arizona
    January 28, 11:59 am

I haven’t even see this show yet . But dang you people are f ing haters yo . I live in one of the harshest places on earth the mohave desert . I have hunted and lived in the desert for long stays. It is completely possible. I kind like the thought that someone said f the government f the clones of the world and just get back to basics … Yea that’s it mick need to come chill with us desert rats for a bit we’ll scar them feet up or lol burn them off being that our highs in the 1/3 of the year is anywhere from 115 on a good day to 130 at our highest of highs the black tops can range at over 250 degrees

26. Carol stewart
    Florida
    January 28, 8:08 pm

I live on acreage – use my hands to pull weeds, plant, pick, etc. couldn’t help but notice the softness of his hands & the cleanliness of his nails, no callouses anywhere. Hmmm. Fake?

27. Dave
    Vienna VA
    January 29, 5:44 pm

I’ve watched 2 or 3 episodes and know it’s phoney baloney, but I’ll keep watching because it’s entertaining. Gabu looks just like my dog WooWoo.

28. John
    Gilbert Az
    January 30, 10:47 am

Great, fun show to watch. Love the Mick and his buddies.
    They should bring back the dog. Nice selection for buckskin and foot wear.

29. Bill
    Montana
    February 1, 10:58 pm

Just another phoney Left Wing propaganda show, trying to force their agenda on us. Agenda 21 to be exact. They won’t be happy until we are all living like a third world countries, all of us except the obama’s and pelosies.

30. Nick
    Shohola PA
    February 1, 11:29 pm

What happens to his dog

31. Nick
    Shohola PA
    February 1, 11:29 pm

What happens to his dog dose it die or he never finds it

32. DR GREENTHUMG
    NORCAL HILLS
    February 2, 2:37 am

If he has no cabin or house and “lives in the woods” i wonder where his dog is most shows? does he tire her up to a tree and go on his lengthy treks/adventures,,,i smell BS!

33. Green go
    San Diego
    February 2, 1:03 pm

My thoughts on real ness….in gabu the dog episode he spends the whole show in earnest and desperate search of his dog. Very emotional….haven’t seen the dog in any other episode…c’mon..also agree about cleanliness and his clothes

34. judith tuminello
    glen burnie,maryland
    February 2, 3:28 pm

I DON’T KNOW IF THESHOW IS REAL OR NOT..BUT ..THAT BEING SAID..IT’SURE IS ENTERTAINING AS HELL.IF NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WANTS TO DO A REAL SHOW ABOUT SURVIVALISTS..THEY SHOULD GO TO THE STREETS AND ALLEYS OF AMERICA AND DO A SHOW ABOUT THE HOMELESS. THEY EAT LEAVES TOO..THE KIND LIKE LETTUCE FOUND IN DUMPSTERS. THEY HAVE CLOTHING THAT WAS HAND MADE BY THEM TOO..TRASH BAGS.THE SHOW IS ENTERTAINING..BUT THE TRUE SURVIVALIST..THE HOMELESS..WILL NEVER HAVE A SHOW.

35. Bobcat
    washington
    February 3, 1:34 am

I agree Judith, so many important things than Mick,
    A well marketed story that has little to do with anything, except
    getting you to buy something, the fact that it is so scripted and
    not based in anything factual, you know what they say” money
    talks and bullshit walks”, maybe he can buy some shoes now

36. Johnny Sparrow
    Brinnon
    February 4, 11:08 pm

I have watched this show, and learned of a man who likes to work hard and be off the radar, but I must say and point out, Mick seems to think its all his, “oh the gates”, “oh the people that are hiking”. That’s the what I took from the last show. Well, some of us do still pay attention to everything during their passage along the 101. Some of us busted our asses to have our piece of the pie! doesn’t mean we are inferior to your way of life, we may still be passionate that way, and for good reason! We also contribute to the society that has kept “your home,”, mostly free and clear of all people with no contribution from you personally in many many years! The blue collar workforce keeps it going for ya, so loggers show up, so there are roads, you still come to the city! take advantage of that! Youre reasoning escapes me! You don’t like modern man, but modern man pays the taxes on your “home”?! when you chippin in? Lord knows your makin cash off the show!

37. Stuphame
    Massachusetts
    February 5, 8:22 pm

It seems to me that Mick and Nat’l Geographic have accomplished their mission. They have you talking, gawking and at the same time, they are making you aware of the increasing civilization of the Grand Ho Rain Forest and its potential long term consequences. You have control over your clicker….who has control over the rainforest?

38. DR GREENTHUMG
    norcal hills
    February 7, 3:12 am

what does mick eat? he goes on all these hikes and treks but they rarely ever show him eating. he eats leaves and berries or what? does he have a cabin or a house in the woods?

39. ClaritySav
    Georgia
    February 7, 2:32 pm

Nat Geo- based on the same framework you are using for The Mick Dodge show, why don t you just follow Bigfoot around in the forrest instead? I m sure your ratings would be higher than following a mear “Wildman”- Bigfoot is at least as real as “the Legend” you and Mick offer to your viewers.

I hope no one ends up in the hospital or dead trying to use Mick s survival advise though- you could at leas bring in a consultant to make sure you don t insinuate any more advice that would get a person hurt or killed in the woods

A general question for anyone? Just how blatantly misleading/dishonest will the FCC let TV shows go these days? What episode is Mick going to meet Bigfoot? Will he be courting Mermaids too?

40. L.J. Hooten
    February 9, 1:05 am

Legend of Mick Dodge, How stupid! Why would Nat Geo sink to the bottom for this? I’m sure next season he will team up with Bigfoot? Nat Geo needs to keep it real. Not “real fake”

41. Backpack Jack
    Deep in the woods
    February 9, 1:33 am

Really? Who does he think he is? He does not own the forest. Some of us backpackers believe in “leave no trace” and it’s not just our privilege, it’s our right. I like what Johnny Sparrow had to say. All I can say is “Mick Dodge, kiss my berries”

42. Tony
    NJ
    February 9, 6:25 pm

I agree there is s lot of questionable content and scenes in the show but to suggest NatGeo should cancel it based on that is silly. One thing will cancel it, low ratings. Don’t you all realize we live in a world of phony made up reality tv shows and the only concern is the bottom line. Mick Dodge could be a CEO of a Fortune 500 company but if the ratings are there its staying on the air.

43. Green Beret
    An island off the antebellum live oak laden coast of S.Carolina
    February 11, 9:00 pm

Non believers …are you producing this show? Experts are we? I judge the show from Mick ‘s eyes. I’ve seen some extremely unique people ,places & faces ,situations. This could be FAR from fiction. But it is also highly believable compared to things I’ve witnessed!! It saddens me to think he is the end of a unique family! If one believes it to be fake , there is (believe it or not) this gadget called a remote!

44. Special Ops
    coastal island
    February 11, 9:07 pm

If this were truly a fake attempt to garner profit they would slip in a hot babe! Sex sells! Mull that around you spacious head!

45. MACVSOG/SADSOG
    world
    February 11, 9:47 pm

New term,reverse gullibility! Some fake Special Ops guy commented on how clean he is? Private gullible ,have you actually seen an episode? He bathes in almost every episode! If you were a spec/op ghost you would know how easy it is for someone who was trained by his father & grandfather “old school” to survive ! Jerry “mad dog” Shriver” (heard of em?) (Google him) would consider this a vacation! We trained at the Air Force survival school!
    Now Miss “rough hands” w/binocular eyes & a 80″ HDTV. Can you see the remote? Please ,just go away!
    Mr Backpacker. Mick stated the difference between the forest users & abusers. His whole goal is to preserve the 101 forest for future extreme survivalist such as you and your “offspring”! Again everyone today has a remote. Use you survival skills to locate the remote from you cushy couch and and let your thumb do you walking!!

Then there is MISS.ROUGH HANDS!

46. MF
    Washington state in the Pacific Northwet
    February 12, 5:19 am

Very realistic scene where Dodge made cart wheels out of ready made slices off a log found in a slash pile at an old landing site! Does Nat Geo really think that loggers spend time cutting nice little slices off of logs so mountain men can stop on by and make flintstone carts out in the middle of nowhere?. Dodge is a damn good fabricator tho. The wheels rolled perfectly true! But then one of the stories said he was a mechanic at Fort Lewis. But C’mon, at least rub a little grime on the gear bags before he pulls them out of the wet old growth stumps., Dodge isn’t really living out there with the skimpy clothing, and no protection from critters of the wilderness. Without a firearm, he’s not at the top of the food chain. If a bear or big cat didn’t get him, the elements would take him out. The WA coast is just plain nasty in the winter. And I don’t care how tough his feet are, the constant wet would make him a tenderfoot in no time. It must be true, because I saw it on TV. My two cents.

47. Kimberly Frazee
    February 24, 6:08 pm

Sure am missin seeing the show. I just love it. All you guys out there who don’t have anything better to do than set on this thing and bad mouth people – go get yourselves a job because you have way to much time on your hands. He never said he has always lived in the woods and never said he never goes into town. You don’t think he cant wash clothes ect… in the river and himself and so flippin what if he has someone come pick up his laundry. Itd be a disaster if he used the phone while he was in town too huh or got on the internet at a friends. Go get yourselves lumped somewhere seriously and get over yourselves. You guys really need to find something better to do with your time. I bet its a crime huh that he doesn’t live the life that’s in your imaginary worlds. Leave him alone and let him live his life however it may be. Boy your a sad sick bunch and it don’t surprise me a lil bit he don’t want much to do with todays society. The way people act makes me want to run for the woods. Ill tell ya what Mick if ya see a crazy lady walking thru the woods barefoot ya know one more has had enough of it too.

48. Hambone
    February 25, 10:34 pm

I love the show. Missing the episodes!

49. Barbarian
    Mountains
    February 26, 3:07 am

Live free

50. MACVSOG/SADSOG
    February 27, 5:13 pm

Those who WATCH with both eyes realize he bathes in clean water cleans his clothes in same H20
    And if you still wanna laugh our government passed a law making it illegal to “live off the grid”!!! Keep laughing wads

51. justin smith
    parkersburg wv
    March 1, 5:02 pm

ok yall whats up with putting mick down if you don’t like the show then don’t watch it. don’t need a hot babe don’t need to go film people on the streets been done countless of times. mssing the show it is real in my opinion id be right thee with him and all his friends out there b better than being tied down by the system I tell you that stay strong dodge and ill be waiting…

52. Eric
    Massachusetts
    March 5, 5:30 pm

Anyone know anything about a second season?

53. mike
    tx
    March 6, 12:54 am

Enjoy show,he never claimed to only live in forest w/o leaving- Google him you will see he grew up in the world & forest.He is honest about outside connections.Cool dude,would like to see him in season about winter.Agree is way easy to sit on your butt & critique.for real .Get up & see what you can accomplish if you can leave your insulated world behind for any amount of time.

54. Justin Douglas
    April 3, 12:53 am

Well, as a Life Member of N/G, a outdoor/survival enthusiast, and a disabled war Vet. w/ PTSD; after watching several episodes, I can now say: Mr. Dodge, I will not bad mouth you, I just don’t agree with some of your opinions. In regards to the shows authenticity….very questionable. I haven’t researched the shows accuracy, and I never call another person a liar without getting the facts lined-up, so I’ll bite my tongue in that regard. Seeing as I feel that something is amiss with the show, and TV shows run on money/ads/people need to watch ads…..I will take the advice of some of the other commenters here, i.e. I found my remote, I changed the channel, and hopefully the show will be cancelled. I wish you the best in your endeavors Mr. Dodge and your next 25 years keep you in good health doing whatever it is that you really do that the show doesn’t show us, the audience.

55. Canadian island girl
    April 3, 9:40 pm

Unfortunately Nat Geo Corp has lost any integrity it had left, canceled the channel, will no longer buy magazine. As for Mick, you sucked from the corporate teat willingly as evidenced by your complicit fraud on the show…too many to list. Any integrity you had, your friends had, is gone. Too bad there was a better story about the crafts they made, nature itself. But now if I met any of you from the show, I would turn my back and shun you. Hope the few bucks was worth the loss of your reputation and integrity. To everyone who participated in this farce. Shame

56. Canadian island girl
    April 3, 9:58 pm

I would add that many of us who rightfully criticize what nat geo has passed. Off through mick as actual experiences and knowledge to living off the land in the pacific rim, do so ourselves and know better to say…bs. I dont catch dead crabs, nor crabs in estuaries and say its truth…live from ocean. Mountain blueberries in highest elevations, not in season with some portrayed. Picked at same time, not a beaver pelt carcass, bugs larva not right kind for enviroment or where they are found..etc etc etc. Mick must know this if he lived anytime out here… so why not say what this show is… a fairytale for citified folk. Apparently by a few supportive comments above, they dont know the difference and will never care to know. The rest of us are especially betrayed by the bastardisation of the National Geographic legacy… may it rest in pieces.

57. Theforestguy
    April 20, 5:34 pm

Fake or not I find this way more educational and entertaining than all the other reality TV that’s around.. so NGC please keep it coming.

58. Shirley Gordon
    Fresno, CA
    May 30, 6:09 pm

What happened to Will of Stone? Mick Dodge took him up on
    a high mountain and left him.

59. Shirley Gordon
    Fresno, CA
    May 30, 6:19 pm

Will of Stone was more interesting than Mick Dodge.
    I say to feature him in upcoming episodes.

60. David Colley
    Lake Tahoe
    June 21, 3:25 pm

Mick – What can I say…. Never met a more egotistical, self-centered POS. His only interests are what serves self, first.
    Jacquie Chandler is supposed to be on his show this season as either/both his personal designer of clothes and his ho in the hoh.
    The show is based on some backwoods, hillbilly, lifestyles that given more details on what these people are truly like, people will change the channel. Or…. most likely, more good-ol americans will watch. out

61. Allen Bauer
    Seattle Washington
    July 1, 5:27 am

Mick is REAL!!!! It is hard to believe that Mick is real, but Mick is very real, one of the most real. I have never seen the show, I got to know Mick a bit in 2007, well maybe 2 or 3 bits. The word SLUG is our permanent connection!! Love you Mick. He does not wear shoes,the condition of his feet is a miracle . Mick is real!

62. bean
    July 30, 7:26 am

Lol cant beleave all the jealous haters on here I spend a lot of time on the land and live by the law the of the land for mick to know the stuff he does he must spend a lot of time out on the land not saying he, s there 100% of the time but he makes a good show and I see no bullshits jest a good family show that hopefully gets peaple to think about Wyoming we were put on this earth and are job to take care of and respect this land.so to all the haters go suck your thumb and cry in the corner and keep your sissy comments to your self.

63. johnny
    lacey
    August 3, 1:22 am

I do agree it does look fake. But it is ibterrsting