To mark the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, the Newseum will feature two new exhibits and an original documentary film chronicling the presidency, family life, and death of America’s 35th president. In correlation with this and National Geographic Channel’s upcoming premiere of Killing Kennedy, which will be hosted at the Newseum, we are partnering up to offer one lucky winner a trip to D.C. to experience it all. The grand-prize winner and a guest will enjoy a VIP weekend in Washington, D.C., complete with two tickets to the star-studded red carpet movie premiere of Killing Kennedy, luxury accommodations, sightseeing tours and tickets.
Submit your entry at newseum.org/win and this fabulous prize package could be yours:
• Two tickets to the Oct. 28 premiere of “Killing Kennedy” at the Newseum
• Two evenings at The Monaco Washington, DC., a Kimpton Hotel
• VIP tour of JFK exhibit at the Newseum
• Two tickets to the National Building Museum
• Two tickets to The Presidents Gallery at Madame Tussauds
• Two tickets to the International Spy Museum
• Two tickets for a walking tour of Georgetown with Washington Walks
• Gift certificate for Carmine’s D.C.
• Two tickets for a tour of D.C. monuments on the Opentop Sight Seeing bus
• A bike or Segway tour of Washington, D.C., with Bike and Roll
And don’t miss National Geographic Channel’s global television event, Killing Kennedy, Sunday, November 10th at 8P.