The Incredible Dr. Pol Takes On a Mystery Case

It is birthing season in Michigan, which means Dr. Pol and his clinic staff have their hands full. After receiving an emergency calving call, Dr. Pol and Charles discover that a heifer is already in labor — but is still out in the pasture. So before he can help her, they’ll have to catch her! Meanwhile, Dr. Brenda gets an urgent call about a few sick piglets that were recently purchased for a 4-H project, and she must stop this potential pneumonia epidemic before it spreads even further.

Catch the full story on The Incredible Dr. Pol: New Dog, Pol Tricks this Sunday at 9P on Nat Geo WILD.

In this heartwarming video extra, when Hazel the dog falls mysteriously ill, her owner, a member of the Dr. Pol crew, drives from California to Michigan to see Dr. Pol, and something surprising happens along the way.

Don’t miss an all new episode of The Incredible Dr. Pol Sunday at 9P on Nat Geo WILD.

Comments

1. Kathy Anspach
    San Diego
    September 19, 2013, 11:16 am

It is so good to see that Dr. Pol and family are back on!
    My life is complete now!

2. Denise McClain
    September 21, 2013, 10:09 pm

I have missed him so much!!! I was getting ready to quit watching NAT GEO if they didnt bring Dr.Pol. Welcome back!!!

3. Kathy Marshall
    Seagrove NC
    September 28, 2013, 7:05 pm

Where is Dr. Pol tonight ?. Fishing is .instead.

4. Betty
    PA
    September 30, 2013, 8:06 pm

What has happened with the scheduling of Dr. Pol. There was an announcement that the new season would be on Sat. nights and after three or four shows it is not on. Please try to come up with a consistent schedule.

5. Brenda
    Kentucky
    October 2, 2013, 4:28 pm

Why has Dr. Pol suddenly dropped off the NatGeoWild schedule? If you have dropped Dr. Pol I will boycott your channel, I have watched more NatGeoWild than ever since discovering Dr Pol, but if you drop him, I drop you, read all the blogs everywhere about fans of Dr Pol, then listen to your viewers

• Meg Gleason
      October 7, 2013, 10:36 am

Don’t worry, Dr. Pol isn’t going anywhere! Check back for announcements on the next season.

6. Brenda
    Kentucky
    November 9, 2013, 7:52 pm

I’m glad to hear Dr. Pol is coming back on. What has been on the past few Saturday nights hasn’t been worth watching.

7. Roxy
    November 14, 2013, 6:37 pm

I’m anxiously awaiting for new episodes of Dr. Pol.

8. Mary A Hamilton
    Kent, Washington
    May 31, 2014, 8:04 am

Here it is, 2014, and it appears that Dr. Pol has been removed from Nat Geo AGAIN! We just discovered “The Incredible Dr. Pol” program a few months ago, and now he’s gone….I’ve done a lot of Internet surfing, and think I know why. My 97 year-old mother-in-law is so upset that she can no longer watch the show. Please reconsider and air the show.