How spoiled is your pet? It’s time to show off your pampered prince or princess to the world! Tell all the pet lovers you know to take out their cameras and snap a pic of their truly spectacular pets for a chance to be featured on TV during Spoiled Rotten Pets!

Last week’s theme was Party Pics, and we loved seeing all your partying pets in action. Browse the gallery above for the complete Top 10 party pets. Did your spoiled one not make the cut? Well get ready, this week’s theme is Fashion! Tag your pet’s fashion pics with #spoiledrotten pets on Facebook or Instagram, and browse all the submissions on our Spoiled Rotten Pets page!

Next Theme: Fashion Pics!

Our fans will vote for their favorites and every Friday we will pick two winners who our fans have voted as having truly the most spoiled pets and they will be highlighted on our website, social channels and on-air during the show!

Comments

1. Denise
    April 26, 2013, 8:08 am

Nat Geo Wild has just ruined their great reputation. Why would you lower your standards to put this ignorance on TV? Shame on you NGW!

2. Shannon
    New York
    April 27, 2013, 12:32 am

Seriously! Spoiled rotten pets! I am totally appalled by this! It makes me so sick to even see the commercial that I change the channel every time it comes on. Shame on you and the sick people of this show and the people producing this Garbage. Especially with the way its advertised like were suppose to feel bad for these pets that arent pampered because some sick minded person needs to do that! Why dont you invest that extra pampering money in the SPCA! Those poor animals in the pounds are the victims in all of this and you should all be ashamed of your selves! Im done watching the National geo channel if this kind of garbage is permitted to continue!

3. Laura
    Chicago
    April 27, 2013, 9:51 pm

What,no bunnies?!!

4. lynea Lattanzio
    California
    April 28, 2013, 8:07 pm

This show, spoiled rotten pets, makes me want to cancel cable.

So much good you could do. why have Honey Boo Boo w/ rats or the Kardashuians w/ god knows what.

Boo, to you. No more watching this garbage.

Lynea

5. Richard
    arizona
    April 29, 2013, 9:45 am

I have only watched the commercials, which btw seems to rum every 5 min. I don’t think I have ever seen anything more disgusting I agree, natgeo has really gone to the bottom of the barrel NatGeo get a clue and just cancel this crap, there are many more other programs you can spend your money. For me, Shame on NatGeo

6. Steve Miller
    Los Angeles
    May 2, 2013, 7:41 am

That’s just the way we roll out here!

7. martha
    Virginia
    May 2, 2013, 9:23 am

I love this show!!!!! Its great that People like myself loves our babies (pets) as much as we do! Please keep up the good work.

8. Karen Schams
    Ashland MO
    May 2, 2013, 8:19 pm

I just want you to know how sad it is to see Spoiled Rotten Pets. I rescue. I spend all my money on dog/cat food. Those people on your show have more money than they do brains. Instead of buying 200 outfits for your dog–donate money to a shelter/rescue. Save a few lives by fostering. I have a feral colony of cats that I feed. I also live trap and spay/neuter them. I have not had a litter of kittens in 4 years now. Take that show off and start featuring rescues. Let people know what is going on with our dogs and cats and what they can do to help. Be part of the solution—not the problem. Thanks for listening
    Karen Schams

9. Laura
    Denver, CO
    May 2, 2013, 11:29 pm

Ignore these haters! This is a fun show! Anyone who really loves their pets – especially people who love them like family – will enjoy this show. I love my kitties as much as if they were my own children and there is nothing wrong with spoiling them a little – or even a lot! And I give money to animal charities as well as my time – nothing wrong with doing both! And I love the commercial too. I thought it was really funny. I think all you angry whiners should just keep your mouths shut – ever heard the phrase, “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all!” Just because you don’t like something doesn’t make it stupid; it only means YOU don’t like it. And those of you who are making negative comments and haven’t even SEEN the show – UGH! THAT is stupid.

10. Cuba
    NYC
    May 3, 2013, 3:35 pm

OK if you are not one of the millions of people who spoil their pets, why are you watching this show. It is not for you.
    I think it is a fun show and I hope they do more episodes for Season 2.

11. Sandra Barnes
    Tampa Bay, FL
    May 3, 2013, 4:38 pm

I loved Spoiled Rotten Pets! To refute the whiners, discretionary income is just that. Some people choose to take a cruise, or buy jewelry, while others choose to spoil their pets. I spoil my pet and still manage to donate to my local no kill shelters. Please keep the show NatGeo!

12. lou
    Montreal
    May 7, 2013, 1:15 pm

This is the awesumest show evr!!!!! i luv this show…it shows how much pets mean 2 ppl!!!!! I hav 15 dogs…i spoil them all, as well as give to animal shelters!! grate job NatGeo!!!!
    Lou

13. Jeff
    San Antonio
    May 9, 2013, 6:27 pm

I understand the “companionship” factor as it relates to pets. Had a dog myself.

Still can’t get my arms around a person’s dog or cat equating to their “child” or multiple dogs or cats as “my girls” or “my boys.” Seems to me you feed a dog and maintain its health. Beyond that, what’s the glue, the emotional attachment that has women (often single) sleeping with and even bathing with their animals? When a woman meets a man and he enters her life-world, the woman seems unwilling to establish boundaries; she doesn’t understand that the pet relationship may need to recede or be rearranged a bit, now that a human being is in the picture.

A guy friend said it best: “Why can’t women live alone?” It may have something to do with women’s anxiety levels being twice that of men, so say psychologists. There’s a three-syllable word for this pet attachment: neurosis. Look into it ladies, and men.

14. Dani
    Texas
    May 11, 2013, 3:09 pm

How do you nominate someone for Spoiled Rotten Pets??

15. Rachel
    May 23, 2013, 7:06 am

Arghh!! Pets are not people or children and they should not be treated like it!! They aren’t even aware of the concept of clothes, celebrations, beauty, etc… They are most happy being treated like whatever creature they are. Is The Dog Whisperer not on the same channel?!?!
    Whew, so anyway that’s just a huuuge pet-peeve (NPI :P) of mine. Really, the show is supposed to be fun and it’s not awful. And the commercial about “pets not being spoiled enough”, was a joke aimed at the crazy people who DO spoil them. Come on now.

16. Morgan
    Oklahoma
    May 23, 2013, 12:18 pm

I rescue pets,but that doesn’t mean I dont half to not spoil them! I dress my Maltese up, but not because I want to! She does! My Great Dane is a rescue and of course I’ll buy her toys because she’s still a puppy! My 2 cats are rescues in a way! I rescued 1 from a tree and 1 from not a very safe home! I still buy them things like toys and collars! Just because you have a rescue doesn’t mean you can’t spoil! I encourage a little bit of spoiling so your pet doesn’t begin to feel not loved! I have 1 recommendation for spoiled rotten pets is to get a new host. You can tell Beth is only doing this show or he money. In fact she hates animals in how I see it. Also try to make the show go a little towards helping the animals instead of how they look. Other than that keep up the good work!

Morgan

17. Brittany Watson
    Florida
    June 4, 2013, 4:10 pm

There’s so many people complaining about how terrible it is to spoil your pet. Would you folks prefer those people to just leave their pets on a chain outside? GET OVER YOURSELVES!!! This show is very funny and sweet.

18. doodles
    santa fe, nm
    June 23, 2013, 12:37 pm

love has nothing to do with how the people on this show treat their pets. it’s about their egos and keeping up with the airhead next door. for all the $$$ wasted on the absurdity of parties and limos etc, the money could go to spay/neuter or shelters. It’s obscene and disgusting.