Hell on the Highway

Donner Pass is the crucible through which millions of truckers and motorists must pass as they travel Interstate 80 from coast to coast. But, it is considered to be one of the deadliest stretches of road in America. Along with some of the heaviest snowfall in its winter months, this hellish pass boasts elevations over 7,000 feet, white out visibility, and break-neck curves. The heroes who struggle everyday to keep this essential artery of Interstate 80 open are the men and women, the ‘Tow Dogs’ of this mountain.

Hardened by years of experience in this treacherous Sierra Mountain territory, these tow drivers eat, sleep, and breathe their job, eagerly going out at any hour, weathering any storm, to demonstrate their skill, bravery and stamina. Whether it’s uprighting a 70,000 pound big rig sprawled across the highway or winching a capsized car nearly flipped on top of a house, these mountaineers of the towing world are up for the challenge. The reasons for involving themselves in such dangerous employment vary; some do it for the adrenaline rush, some do it for the potential big paydays, but all do it in hopes of rescuing the countless drivers who find themselves wrecked or stranded.

People who – like Becky from “Dependable Tow”, a single mother of three and a force of nature, herself; or Will, from “Running Bear Towing”, an ex-biker, with hopes of a new life on the mountain, supporting his family with an honest job – perform extraordinary tasks everyday, in order to get fellow travelers safely over the mountain. With the common goal of helping drivers get back on the road and the generous payoff in mind, the competition is cutthroat. Stealing tows is a common occurrence, practiced by all these drivers who survive on commission. It’s sink or swim, and in the case of many struggling towing companies isolated up on the mountain, a single tow can mean the difference in keeping the company afloat. For these men and women, towing is their livelihood and they are willing to risk it all, gambling against the highway’s innumerable dangers, to put food on the table and provide for their loved ones.

Along with their livelihoods, these tow drivers stake their own lives every second they’re out on the job. It’s a high-risk game of recovery due to blind curves, poor visibility and other unforeseeable treacheries. They’re easy targets on this frozen, uncontrollable highway. The pressure is on and any mistake or equipment failure could mean life or death for the driver, victims, or innocent motorists. Fatality is a real possibility everyday and this season, a comrade will be lost. With such enormous stakes, in an environment that can only be described as Dante’s winter inferno, these tow drivers lay it all on the line. They’re fighting against the competition, against the elements, and against the incredible odds the highway presents, just to stay alive and see another tow.

For these four companies, towing means everything: it’s rescue, it’s a paycheck, and to the mountain veterans who know Donner Pass best… it’s Hell on the Highway!

Tune in to Hell on the Highway Wednesdays at 10P. Don’t Miss Hell on the Highway: A Cold Day in Hell, Tonight at 10P!

Comments

1. staci powell
    Colfax, CA. (near Donner Summit)
    November 21, 2012, 9:14 pm

The risk these drivers take for total strangers is tremendous!! They have wives and children but still go up there knowing the danger. I applaud these professional men and women…..while you are up on that hill we are here with your loved one! Stay safe…….

2. Arlene Morero
    Truckee, Ca
    November 23, 2012, 9:02 pm

Thank you Staci!! You are right our husbands are amazing to risk their life to help strangers and help put food on the tables to feed our kiddos. Thanks for watching, hope you enjoy the season!!

3. Bob Hammer
    USA
    November 24, 2012, 3:02 am

It’s a wonder to me why National Geography would put this type of program on the air. It is demeaning to most intelligent viewers and demeaning to the drivers. The narration is moronic, the script is terrible, to keep repeating the last ten minutes for five minutes after the commercal is idiotic. This sophomorpic “competion” takes away from the reality of the events. The same goes for the other moronic programs you seem to feel that are required for ratings or whatever reason. You really need to step up the IQ level of this type of programming. Talking to friends they have indicated that they cannot watch this trash. Step it up!

4. Thom Beers
    douche bag, CA
    November 27, 2012, 12:17 pm

Bob Hammer is Phil Segal.

5. Dynamo
    Seattle
    November 28, 2012, 12:05 pm

Reality TV has become very unreal, I’ve seen so many bogus and blatant lies on these shows I wonder how long they will last… Everything is about the drama and really nothing “real” about them. I saw this show today and it’s just like all the rest DRAMA!!! “If this happens they could die, if that happens they will die” please lets get back to REALITY!

6. Laurel
    Washington State
    November 28, 2012, 10:09 pm

This is an awful program. It focuses in the very worst in people. Undercutting, unethical, gloating about “sticking it to the other guy,” negative. Not worthy of any TV, especially National Geographic.

7. Steve Waclo
    Carson City, NV
    November 29, 2012, 12:17 am

Reality indeed :-(.

The first time I noticed emergency lights flashing at X2 their usual rate, and traffic “zooming” by on a snowy road in the same scene, realized I was watching yet one more hyped-up, unrealisticly staged reality show.

With all due respect to the professional tow operators and public servants who work the High Siera, I expected better of Nat Geo. Switching over to that Big Foot program I recorded a few days back:-).

Best wishes, all.

8. Joleena C Mogle
    Winslow AZ
    November 29, 2012, 11:54 am

Won’t be watching any more….my husband is a tow driver, and was interested, as all other tow shows are just un realistic TV dribble…..but this too has become just your typical “reality” show….all talk and not too much towing

9. alana11
    north carolina
    November 29, 2012, 8:03 pm

I really like this show, and I find it very interesting. I was very moved by the segment on the woman tow truck operator, who is the sole provider for her family. I said a prayer that she always be kept safe, because she has such a dangerous job for a single parent. I read on another blog that only people in the area would find this interesting. I strongly disagree, and I hope Nat Geo will continue to run shows like this. I love all these shows about working class people and what they do to make a living. I think the show did a great job doing ‘behind the scenes’ point of view of the tow truck driver world. And honestly I have only seen one episode, I can’t wait to see another. I don’t understand people who talk about ‘reality tv’ like it is a bad thing. On the website, there is a Giorgio Armani commercial running right before each video. I thank god that at least for those of us who watch television, the entertainment industry has branched out into showing us how different people live. I am sick to death of the ‘cult of youth and beauty’ and I am so glad there are so many shows on right now that I can watch about people like me. People who flip houses, demolish buildings, buy out storage units, pan for gold, fish on the Bering Sea, run pawn shops, go cross country looking for treasures in old barns, use metal detectors to look for buried treasures, compete on bids to haul cross country loads, etc etc etc. There is a reason these shows are so popular, the middle class has been utterly gutted and all of us are trying to find different ways to survive. I believe Mike Rowe and Dirty Jobs started this trend and I hope it never ends. I relate more to watching this than any drama or sitcom I have every seen. People complain about how reality tv is ‘fake’ but don’t stop to think it is far less fake than the scripted shows we have been forcefed for years. Hollywood serially makes multimillionaires out of people for no other reason than that they are pretty. Very many of them are sociopathic which is why they are good at their trade, acting, because they have spent their lives trying to appear human. I would rather watch regular people like me be shown on camera any day of the week. The only show I do not care for is Border Wars, because I find it incredibly sad and tragic. Those people trying to cross the border would kill to have the jobs and lives people on all these occupation and object oriented reality shows have. In general I think this is a great show and I am already attached to the cast and can’t wait to watch again.

10. Tony M.
    NC
    December 3, 2012, 12:31 pm

With all respect to REAL tow truck operators….I have yet to see one on this show!!! My brother-in-law is a Heavy Duty recovery operator and I have been on many calls. The fact that they don’t put their spade’s down in heavy snow and the odd angles at which they pull from instead of using a block and tackle to straighten out the winch for a better line……these are ROOKIE tow truck drivers at best!!!!!!

11. Mary
    December 7, 2012, 7:28 pm

I had expected better from Nat Geo. The people on this show blather on about how it is so difficult and how they risk their lives. Seriously? Law enforcement and/or your fire/EMS departments are the first on scenes and really do step into harm’s way to save someone’s sorry behind. I just about had a stroke the first time I watched this show. The people you show in the trucks violate more safety laws and operate vehicles in such unsafe manners I am surprised they haven’t been cited or killed. So sad the woman who lost her son to a motorcycle crash. Maybe she should put her seat belt on when driving and wear the proper attire when working on the road (i.e. so other drivers will be better able to see her). Either that or write a letter to her other children explaining why she didn’t feel they were worthy of her taking a split second for that little extra security of a seat belt. I have worked with professional tow truck drivers during my 25 years as an EMT. The people portrayed on this series are anything but professional. Step it up National Geographic. Used to be the name assured me there was quality content. That certainly does not hold true with this program.

12. KP
    That place, USA
    December 8, 2012, 2:31 pm

I find this show interesting. I did not like the first episode where the drivers were talking about undercutting each other, but I have noticed that specific aspect of the show has disappeared. The truth of “reality” tv is that they have to make it interesting, so you will never get the true story, but I believe this show does a better job than most in telling that story. I will take a show that has real people on it showing some aspect of real life (even if it is dramatized slightly) over fake, “produced” actors and actresses that we are supposed to be duped into liking and accepting because they are beautiful. I particularly enjoy watching the lady “tow dog” Becky because she has chosen a “non-traditional” route to support her family and accepts the risks without flinching or complaining, unlike some of her cast mates. I will watch this show, and I would hope that Nat Geo would bring it back. I feel this show is probably slightly more true-to-life than many other shows on tv. Unless we raise a child in a bubble and fake world with cameras on him or her at all times on a live 24-hour feed we will never get true “reality” tv… but I believe this show does a better job than most, and I will take that.

13. Rebecca
    Ca
    December 11, 2012, 11:36 pm

This is to Mary. First of all, it is not fair of you to place judgement on people whom you see for 15 minutes per week on a reality documentary. Second, my kids are none of your business. I usually wear my seat belt and when on the freeway or busy road, I always wear my reflective gear, except when climbing up and down a 400 ft embankment to retrieve a smashed motorcycle, as I was very warm and there was a K-rail and police cars and tow trucks between me and oncoming traffic. I am an EMT also with a college degree so you really should think about other perspectives before you judge others. 40 tow truck drivers have lost their lives this year so do not think for one minute that our jobs are not dangerous. Maybe you should tell that to the families who have lost love ones doing this job. We often get to stranded and stuck vehicles first because, during snow storms, law enforcement can not get to all of them before secondary accidents can occur. We are not trying to take anything away from first responders and law enforcement, we are simply trying to let the public know that we are here and we are here to help. WE WORK WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT ON CONTRACT! Thanks for your time.

14. Mary
    December 12, 2012, 4:18 pm

Rebecca, I imagine some sort of criticism may be expected when one signs on for a “reality” TV show so good on you for stepping up and saying you are proud of the way you and your job are portrayed in this program. A final thought: in our part of the country “always” and “usually” do not mean the same thing and a seat belt is still good insurance. BUCKLE UP!

15. Kevin
    Oregon
    December 12, 2012, 10:14 pm

That was pretty good! I was a Professional Towman from Auburn to Nyack, I-80 Idaho, I-84, and Oregon, I-5 Thanks natgeo, ya hit a home run with this one!

16. Kevin
    Oregon
    December 12, 2012, 10:21 pm

Look past the TV hype folks, There was some good stuff there! I know Nyack tow staged the garbage of trying to back pull that goofy loaded Swift truck out with one line, it was pure hollywood! But it was Donner in the winter ya know! compared to all the other junk on TV these days it was fun to watch!

17. emt lala
    so cal
    December 13, 2012, 4:53 pm

i love all the comments ^^^^ awesome and true , this show was poorly put together and there is a lot of bs involved…i used to live and work around these guys in colfax and worked with fire up there and ya for them to show the nyack guy first on scene walking down a hill in the snow to a truck that is unknown whether it is stable or not was really stupid and not how real first repsonders put their life in danger……it was cool to watch because i used to live there , but more lame because i see how much bs is involved and how fake they make it…… LAME

18. JONATHAN
    Reno,nv
    December 18, 2012, 12:25 am

I was born and raised in Truckee ca my father ran operated and owned Truckee Tahoe towing my whole life all i knew was towing as for all you REAL locals you would know of us, unfortunately my father shut down after my parents divorce…i am ashamed to say this show is very disappointing, i can say i do see a lot of unprofessional operators all though edgar from dependable is great at his work from i have heard from my father but on the other hand watching that guy from Nyak (SAM) man this guy just drives me crazy,can i say idiot wow this guy is a moron but on a short note the show needs more towing footage
    hopefully you all can see TTT BACK UP AND RUNNING SOON

19. No fooling me!
    Earth
    December 19, 2012, 11:01 pm

Another faked reality show. Perhaps these actors will hook up with the blokes at Lizard Lick, and go picking together in Iowa or crab fishing in Alaska.

20. HighSierra49er
    Roseville, CA., the western foothills of the Sierra's
    December 20, 2012, 9:31 pm

National Geographic spent a good sum of money to bring this 10 part series to television. I was intrigued with the idea of seeing the drama that plays out every day during the heavy snowfall season. It’s a difficult task for the CHP, Caltrans, and the tow operators that deal with this treacherous stretch of interstate highway in the winter.

What could have been a very high-end documentary on the real life drama faced daily by these people ends up being a very mediocre farce filled with make believe drama and dialogue that would embarass a third grader. What has happened to National Geographic to feel that they can put out this level of childish drama? Absolutely beautiful camera work, especially the helicoper shots, but with a cast and theme that would make Al Bundy blush.

I can’t believe that the CHP or Caltrans would allow this type of make believe garbage to be recorded on camera. I travel the I-80 over Donner rather frequently, usually avoiding the severe weather of winter. In all of my trips in an automobile over a 30 or so year period I have never seen the CHP or Caltrans ignore an accident or just let the tow operators operate at free will at a collision site. The CHP has always provided great protection at every incident I have witnessed, and Caltrans is usually there, too, if available. The drama that plays out on this show is so far from reality it is unbelievable. I can’t imagine the CHP wanting to maintain any contracts with any of the tow operators in the show if what we are viewing is the typical attitude of a so-called professional tow truck operator.

Rushing without chains to the site of an accident in icy conditions, really? Failure to have required chains on their vehicles, etc. There is also plenty of tow work during the summer, lots of road failures due to overheated vehicles, etc. They make it sound like it’s do or die during the infrequent storms, yet the traffic volume is much higher in the summer months than the winter.

There are so many improvments to the show that could have been introduced such as the efforts by the CHP and Caltrans to keep the pass open and safe during inclement weather.
    The fake drama of the tow truck operators just make this show feel so weak compared to what it could have been if real journalism and effort was put into bringing up the quality of what easily could have been a masterpiece for National Geographic. It doesn’t have to be of the “60 MInutes” caliber, but something that is at least honestly documented.

The producers of this show must think that the typical audience is composed of illierates with a fifth grade education. This is not the National Geographic that I know.
    Fortunately there are only 10 episodes for the public to endure.

I would hope that Natl. Geo. in the future would focus on the quality of the product and leave out the hype, duplication of dialogue, and false drama that has allowed “Reality TV” to sink to mediocre programming at best.

21. Kevin
    Oregon
    December 26, 2012, 10:15 pm

That had to be the worst display of towmanship I have ever seen! All of you so called towers need to be ashamed of youselves. Usin a “J” hook on a recovery? And then a “T” hook to finish it, scabbin’ calls? Lady you need to go back to the kitchen where you belong! Causing a wreck by poor positioning of your unit trying to poach a call? Sam, you need to be fired! You are a whinning fool! Misuse use of your unit on a rollover, struching your boom out like that and not using a 4′ 4×4 block for a wedge insread, and then having your recovery roll into your buttboard! And poor management of your fuel supply!? And, the reach on your wheel lift out full while towing, and worse yet on ice! Wow!… All of you need to go back to the flatland where you belong! Shame on you!

22. Jeff
    Mississippi
    December 27, 2012, 2:40 pm

I enjoy watching the big snowstorms on the Donner Summit. I realize they are life threatening at times and the tow drivers are putting themselves at extreme risk. Thank goodness for their efforts.
    I also find it humorous the back and forth that goes on between Sam, (The Pink Panty Man) and Craig, who I have nicknamed (Banana Nose) of the Nyack Team. They are constantly going after each other and seem to love the give and take. Question is will Sam ever get a break from Craig on anything.

23. angelica
    San Bernardino, Ca.
    January 2, 2013, 10:01 pm

I really love the but Sam off because he is nothing but a whining cry baby that get on me and my family’s nevers! But love the show

24. Lee
    Alaska
    January 3, 2013, 12:54 am

After watching this show for the first time it probly will be my last.What a joke were do the tow truck drivers set prices just pull them out of their Azz?They should be reported to theBBB or someone .If i got in a situation that need a tow truck i would weigh my options.Like the drive that offered to put someone tirechains on someones car for $140.00 Really what a loser.

25. CryxHacks
    January 4, 2013, 2:33 pm

I hte these lowlife scum. These people capitalize on others misfortune. How can u say: “they risk their lives for strangers.” They dont give a shit about these people, they just are just doing it for the money. If it were really about helping, towing would be a government job. I dont pay anyone to salt my street, now thats a job about helping others. That lowlife tried to charge $140 to put chains on someones tires. Pretty sure i could go to a hardware store and they’d maybe charge me $10 if i insisted. They charge full price to pull people out. Thats bs. I hate this show n the lowlifes that work towing. Masachist if you ask me

26. Dan
    January 6, 2013, 2:05 pm

It should be of concern that these tow companys should have been CHP saftey inspected before going on rotation and passing .. Running Bear Towing lacks leadership and integrity and the drivers lack any towing or driving skills they have endangered more lives than what was creatable by any reality show could have done the real reality could or should have been to have CHP to ticket and shut these idiot down on camera and to embarass them the same as they embarassed the rest of us.

27. Alan bryan
    Tahoe vista
    January 10, 2013, 9:03 pm

What a horrible misleading show. I have traveled this area for 50 years. I live hear. I have no relationship nor do I know any tow drivers. But people in the tahoe area are nothing like you depicted. We are self sufficient and help one another withou expectations of $. Workers here are typically much more competent them in the city as we need to be its not all about the $ and the incompetence you depicted. Do your homework next time.

28. glenn brock
    gilroy, Ca.
    January 11, 2013, 2:27 pm

To all you who dislike the show that much, remember what you said when your vehical is upside down 40ft down an embankment and you need their help. Glenn Brock, mojave search and rescue.

29. PigFarmer
    Yutan, Nebraska
    January 16, 2013, 12:15 pm

I used to live in Truckee and was good friends with a ttow truck owner/operator. I can’t begin to explain what a j oke this show is. These guys are NOT heroes. They’re just trying to make a living and chasing the BIG bucks that t they make during snow storms. This is just your garden variety “reality” show with the obliatory dysfunctional characters.

30. mike
    canada
    January 26, 2013, 10:39 pm

Much better show called Highway thru Hell filmed in Canadian Rockies in B.C. Same type of show but without the idiotic narration. The guy Sam is just a loudmouthed idiot. Seems pretty scripted with how they sound and what they say.

31. HighSierra49er
    Roseville, Foothills of the Sierra's
    February 10, 2013, 1:32 pm

I agree about “Highway thru Hell”. I am really impressed with the first three episodes of this show. The owner acts like he knows how to operate as a business and the employees for the most part function like they know there jobs and are professionals. . Plenty of real drama to deal with. Lack of narration is a big plus, just let the scenes unfold on their own. While the show has a bit of staged work, for the most part it is enjoyable and informative at the same time. So much better than “Hell on the Highway”. Natl. Geo. needs to look more closely at what it is buying from independent production companies. I hope there are no repeats of any program as poorly executed as “Hell on the Highway”.

32. Ian
    Vancouver
    February 20, 2013, 3:49 pm

This show is a joke, these idiots are putting themselves at risk of death and its not the traffic that is stalking them.
    Jerry hooks a cable up to a Cobalt and is worried about the boom and lines. The dummy can’t use a winch properly, he binds the cable, he apparently hooked on to a rear axle of a front wheel drive car and drags it up the hill in park. Then begins to complain about rusty brass and vynal straps that even though they a re covered in dirt, “rust”, and it nighttime. Even a one eyed cripple like myself can tell those straps were ratcheted wrong and put away dirty before Jerry even got them, but Jerry doesn’t know that.

33. Ian
    Vancouver
    February 20, 2013, 3:59 pm

These idiots don’t even clean the snow off their trucks, Beth Lynch should fire everyone.

34. Gord
    Swift Current, Sask.
    February 20, 2013, 11:38 pm

Shame on you National Geographic, I’ve never seen such a contrived, misleading, misrepresentative show on tv in all my life, certainly not the caliber I’ve come to expect from you people. I am a towing operator with 12 yrs. experience, and I’ve never seen such inadequate, unsafe, inexperienced operating anywhere, PERIOD. Nobody pulls the stunts these guys do, or if you do you only do it once. In this type of work you get proper training with regards to proper rigging, postioning, and safety. I have seen very little of this here. Even if you do cut corners in an effort to save time, etc, you only do it once when you realize the potential hazards involved. Ideally we learn from our mistakes, obviously these folks have not. Have they ever heard of a snatch block????? I’m done with this show . POOR, POOR, POOR. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!

35. Gord
    Swift Current, Sask.
    February 20, 2013, 11:44 pm

PS : I’ve also never heard so much horn honking from passing traffic in my life, EVER!!!! There isn’t even this much honking in Ice Road Truckers, what a bunch of B.S.

36. phil
    columbus ohio
    February 21, 2013, 3:38 am

I am a tow truck operator in columbus ohio so naturally i enjoy this show. The only thingI cannot stand about this show is Sam Jackson from Nyack towing he is such a pathetic, lying little whiny b@#$h. I cannot listen to his whining and complaining and lying that he does. He makes tow truck operators look bad. you know the saying “one bad apple ruins the bunch.” It is bad enough that tow truck operators are stereotyped as uneducated, hillbillie, unkept and unclean individuals. This Sam Jackson character ruins the show. If they would stop filming his little whiny, lying pathetic ass then I would give this show 5 stars instead of 3.5 stars. GET RID OF SAM JACKSON HE IS A WHINING BITCHING LITTLE B@#$H.

37. Phill
    Ontario Canada
    March 8, 2013, 2:06 pm

I love how, even at a night, there is usually a lack of hazard or break/direction indication lights put in the vehicle being towed. There are several good examples on that show of poor or bad procedure when it comes towing (poor rigging, poor use of straps, improper blocking, issues on when to put chains on, etc, not to mention some very poor management and equipment maintenance practices by some of the companies) and very few examples of good procedure.

I am glad they are not a fair representative of American tow truck drivers, and it is a wonder that the operators on this show haven’t ended up as part of the statistics .

Besides that, the show does too much narrative. Moreso, the show seems to do a 2 minute recap of what happened before the last commercial, and a 2 minute preview of what is on after the next commercial, with 2 minutes of ‘program’ between.

38. Monika
    Big River, SK
    March 10, 2013, 12:33 pm

Nat Geo…Shame on you for this show.

Sam, get a Life! You are the most foul mouthed, unprofessional Tow truck operator I have ever seen!

Rebecca….zip up your coat and wear your seatbelt!

And to all of you, get some professional training! Do your Pre-trips! Fuel your trucks before you quit for the night or day so it’s ready to go when you need it most!

I could say more, suffice it to say that this “reality” show is full of BS and bad manners. I have had several encounters with tow truck drivers over my 16 year long haul trucking career, both in the USA and Canada, in various conditions, and None of them behaved as badly and unprofessional as what is presented in this Show.

39. Sue Williams
    Toronto, ontario
    March 14, 2013, 12:19 am

A man cah be the victim of bullying in the workplace just as surely as a kid can be driven to despair in high school or gradeschool. Watching the “pink panty” bullying on this show makes me sick. Because this is tv, it gives the abusive behavior veracity and sets out a pattern of grown up behavior for watchers, including kids, to follow. Such a toxic environment makes for an angry and depressed person who is very hard on other relationships with kids and spouse. So please drop that stupid story line immediately, and apologize to viewers for such blatant verbal and financial abuse of an employee.

40. Richard Deraiche
    Timmins
    April 20, 2013, 12:01 am

I watch this show because it is so bad.Tow truck drivers dressed in black at night.No posting of safety cones 20 feet before the accident so you worn traffic you are there.Always standing near the cable.Eddie and Brandon pulling a van and he walk under the cable while pulling it up idiot.Running bear just lost there office.I think they should be closed bad equipment.Becky always being told what to do by her bully boss.Always replaying clips after commercial.I could keep going,but dont pulled the show ,I get a laugh out of it……

41. Richard Deraiche
    timmins
    April 20, 2013, 1:33 am

Zip on your coat Becky its cold but your tought..

42. Mark Johnson
    Toronto, Canada
    November 27, 2013, 6:16 pm

These guys say there pros? They dont carry spare fuel or spare batteries or booster packs charged?? Whats up with that?

43. Donald
    December 31, 2013, 9:03 pm

sam you are a acting like a little child that does not get his way you will sulk. well i’ll tell you this after watching a few shows. i would fire you so fast the ink on your pink slip would be still wet. grow up child. the man gave you a job. yes money is important but acting like you are no one in there right mind would keep you other then sweeping the floor.

44. Jimmyz
    Ducktown Georgia
    January 3, 3:08 pm

I cut my teeth on an International 10-wheeler in Wyoming in the winter time, and have spent who knows how many hours on the side of the road, just like these guys.

Well, maybe not “just like these guys”. If I’d pulled half the crap they’re pulling, I wouldn’t have lasted a week. Folks this is NOT how a real recovery operator works.

45. Sharon
    Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
    February 5, 11:36 pm

I’ve been waiting for the new season to start. Have I missed something or what? I keep checking for it but never see any listing for it. Has it started or anybody know when it is supposed to start? We are on Pacific Standard Time.