Now, thanks to our just announced partnership with IntoNow from Yahoo!, all that and more is at your fingertips.  Not familiar with IntoNow?  Well here’s the scoop.

IntoNow is a mobile app that recognizes your favorite TV shows and then pulls up related information in real time.  Simply tag Doomsday Preppers  for behind-the-scenes photos, videos and trivia.  And be sure to check out one of our favorite features – CapIt.  With CapIt, you can capture and create your own memes to share with your friends!

So get ready to bunker down for tonight’s premiere episode, Am I Nuts or Are You, by downloading IntoNow from the App Store or Google Play.

For more info on the app and how we’ll be using it for both Doomsday Preppers and Rocket City Rednecks, check out Yahoo!’s blog, Yodel Anecdotal.

Doomsday Preppers: Am I Nuts or Are You premieres tonight at 9 PM ET/PT on National Geographic Channel.

Comments

1. Jerry
    Charles Town, WV
    November 13, 2012, 3:05 pm

I am a beginner preper, I have some information about preping but I am learning a lot of information from the Doomsday Prepershow on the National Geographic Doomsday Prepers show. I really love this show and I wish I had the resources like other prepers do. Where can I get help? Hopefully I can win the ULTIMATE HOME PREP-OVER.

2. Bettie
    Washington
    November 13, 2012, 6:40 pm

I love watching your shows on this channel UNTIL lately. I must say that there is way to much crap posted on the screen while I am trying to watch the shows!!! Come on guys…..enough already.! NatGeo tag on lower right, advertisment of future show on upper right, and now a damned added comment flashing onto the screen in the middle of the picture that is constantly flashing and moving around. All this is while I am trying to watch a show and focus on it. I would love to watch my favorite shows, but it is infuriating and I must turn it off to the History channel. You might tell your program directors and the big brass directors to knock it off. I realize the marketing dept. is constantly trying to inundate us with annoying crap, it does not make it conducive to good viewing. Not like it will make much difference

3. CHRISTOPHER JAMES CROMONIC
    USA PUNTA GORDA FLORIDA ,, AKA PHILADELPHIA PA,
    November 13, 2012, 10:16 pm

The season opener was good but to have that high school kid w 2 guns n 2 friends running around makin junk out of junk ,,really ,,thats what you did all year was to tape that kid in a town of 109 ,, that was dissapointing

4. [...] National Geographic Channel Partners with IntoNow… Nov. 13, 2012 (3) Nat Geo TV Blogs » [...]

5. [...] National Geographic Channel Partners with IntoNow to Provide Exclusive Content for Doomsday Preppers… via Nat Geo TV Blog Can’t get enough Doomsday Preppers?  Feening for even more preps?  Can’t wait to break down the latest episode with your friends? Now, thanks to our just announced partnership with IntoNow from Yahoo!, all that and more is at your fingertips. [...]

6. Not a prepper
    November 24, 2012, 9:35 pm

These doomsday peepers should have their children taken away they are crazy for all the stuff they make their kids do.

7. edward van natta
    information doomday prepper
    November 28, 2012, 11:46 am

me see show on Tuesday Night 9 pm me want some information thing beperpper all

8. Nick
    December 5, 2012, 1:12 am

Has anyone seen the episode featuring Tom and Steve? The two ” grown ” men running around playing solider in the desert , making their poor families just as weird as them ? Tom, the leader of the two has a for he calls the Alamo, where he likes to run around practicing stupid tactics , and Steve just has something wrong win him bc he looks up to Tom and follows him around ready to suck his dick when he needs it. Tom is really the dispicible one, he likes to act in control and needs his ego constantly stroked. He forces his 7 yr old to knife a goat at one point. He acts like a big tough guy , ready to kill trespassers but its overly appearant he doesn’t have it in him, at one point during the episode Steve fires a round off inside a little bunker they are sharing ” to shoot at their homemade IEDs , but its to loud for poor Stevie’s ears and he actually ends up crying like a bitch for an hour, laying on the ground bc he’s so shaken and Has to call 911 to come check him out. Then he blames Steve saying he ” fucked up”? Even tho he was only following one of toms brilliant plans, he almost has to let Steve go till he realizes there is no one else as pathetic as him that’s goin take orders from a fat cry baby. So anyone near Houston in the unlikely event it actually is necessary to live in a fort after sense kind of disaster should find Tom and Steve’s little outpost and just make loud noises till Tom cries and offers up his children in exchange for his life bc he really is that sort of selfish nobody. Seriously tho you could over run him and shitty family in about 10 min, they’d probably just be happy not to have to listen to his bullshit for the rest of their lives

9. Jackie
    SC
    December 8, 2012, 3:14 pm

I wanted to state that I like doomsday preppers that I like their show alot, however I do believe I have found a more suitable theme song. Corb Lund ..Getting Down On The Mountain. Thank You