We had so much fun celebrating the dog days of summer and the last season of Dog Whisperer with the Woof of the Week photo competition. Be sure to follow us on Instagram by following us at @NatGeoChannels and look out for the next contest.

The competition has grown week after week, and it’s finally time to crown our last Woof of the Week of the summer. We asked your dogs to show us their teeth, and boy did they! The winner is Instagram User @analear… what a cute little smile! Our runner-up is @kuddizle, love that expression. Be sure to browse the rest of our favorites in the gallery above.

Thanks to everyone for their participation, it was fun seeing all of your dogs each week.

If you missed any of the other weeks’ winners, here’s a recap of all of our winners since week one:

PATRIOTIC PUPS

SILLY DOGS

@mariafoto

DOGS IN CARS

@caburaya

DOGS IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS

@suefan

Congrats again to all of our winners! Look out for Cesar’s all-new series Leader of the Pack, coming soon!

Comments

1. Cherie Hall
    Green Bay, Wisconsin
    October 9, 2012, 7:00 pm

Is Dog Whisperer going off the air? I’ve been a huge fan since the beginning. My sister and I went to the annual “Doggy Dip” which is sponsored by the local Humane Society. We have a large manmade lake at one of our parks. At the end of the season before they drain it, the dogs take over. When I was there this year, there were dogs of all shapes/breeds. I told my sister that Cesar would be so happy to see all these dogs getting along so well.

Cherie Hall

2. Jake Anderson
    Cape Cod, MA.
    November 7, 2012, 1:29 am

Dear Cesar, my dad got my family a old English bulldog his name is Hank. He is 1year old. He’s so cool and really nice but he seems like he doesn’t like little kids and I have a 7 year old sister. Trainers keep telling my parents that bulldogs are no good for kids and are to dangerous to have with children. I don’t think so and I see you do a great job with dogs. My mom says that we have to get rid of Hank because we can’t get a trainer. Please come to Cape Cod and help us keep Hank. I know he can be trained. Jake Anderson

3. Christy Hernandez
    Miami FL
    November 7, 2012, 5:05 pm

Hi can anyone help me I have two ratties (Minnie & Cookie they both rescues YAY!), my youngest rattie Cookie has become obsessed with her tail. She keeps trying to attack it, she stares at it as if it was something from another planet and snarls at it. Then she tries to bite her own tail and recently started to turn on Minnie and us whenever we go to play or pet her. Her attitude has completely changed as well she’s become very grouchy and growls at everything. I adore both my dogs, so naturally I’ve thought it might be that something on her rear was bothering her. the vet said she’s in perfect health and they both get plenty of exercise, Ive even tried to correct her when she lashes out but she ignores me -_- . every time I ask for help (from rat terrier websites/experts) I keep getting ignored.can anyone explain this strange behavior and should I be worried?

4. Elle Ang
    Singapore
    December 22, 2012, 7:27 am

Hi, could Cesar Millan come to my house please, i need help with my dog, she is crazy. She’s a Jack Russel, 6 yrs old. She is extremely fierce and noisy. I really need your help…

5. Sue Franz
    Southern California
    January 7, 2013, 10:57 pm

How do you keep a dog(s) from being impatient and very vocal outside the sliding glass door, as they see you inside working. I know they like to come inside, but they must wait until I am ready, and until they settle down. They sure do protest about waiting! If you have any advice please e-mail it to me at sue.franz@hotmail.com
    Sue:)
    sue

6. Lisa
    Plymouth ma
    May 12, 2013, 4:22 pm

Hi
    I have three little dog , two chihuahua’s and a rat terrier.. Beautiful gentle little things,until ,when we are out walking…. The ratty and the male chihuahua, when we come accross another dog go crazy, very aggressive, I am very worried that they will get attacked by being so provocative and aggressive towards other dogs… I find it very difficult to control them and enjoy taking them out daily … They love going for walks, but it’s becoming more and more difficult for me. Please, please help :)

7. Janis Soyer
    Seminole County Florida
    June 15, 2013, 6:51 pm

Dear Caesar,

We know you get a lot of folks asking for help. Our story is much different. Just would like you to know what is going on here. You will more than likely hear on the news soon about situation here. If you could take a moment and check out TEAM EINSTEIN on FB. Tells the whole story. Blog/Website coming soon.
    We know how you feel about Dogs. Am sure this will infuriate you! Happening all over US and we are going National to end this Nightmare. Thank you for your time and hope we hear from you or any comment at least.

Thank you!
    The Soyer Family

8. Hadar
    El Salvador - San Salvador
    June 20, 2013, 6:33 pm

Hi- do you visit El Salvador for your show too? Or only in united states? We are Israelis diplomats that moved to El Salvador and off course took our dog with us. We had many behavior problems with our dog , that seems to increase since we got here. The dog is 5.5 year old husky mix. We adopted him when was 1 year old from a family that didn’t treat him very nicely. He has anxiety and panic attacks, from noises and sounds and from other things we are not aware of. he hides a lot in weird places, have hard time breathing , drinks alot, scratches everything, climbes on furniture and people, and sits in the showers. He is very big , 32 kilos, and lives with us in the apartment. We tried different trainers and now I turned to aromatherapy with Bach flowers remedies… I wonder if you ever visit Central America for your show, since you are Latin yourself. I’m 7 months pregnant with our first child , and scared our dog will get worse when the baby comes. Hope you can get back to me, Hadar..

9. Mihailo
    Serbia,Leskovac
    June 22, 2013, 4:38 am

Hi Cesar
    I’m Mihailo and i’m calling from Serbia
    I wonder if you could come and help me with my dog Tufnica. She’s a Terrier mix and she is rely getting on my nerves.There was one time she bite while i was petting her.She also pulls a lot when i walk her and she is not very friendly with other dogs.All in all she’s a very nice dog.Could you give me answer on my e-mail (mihailostamenkovic6@gmail.com).
    Sorry if i had fewer grammatical mistakes.

10. Pat
    Illinois
    July 11, 2013, 1:29 pm

We have a sweet french bulldog who is overly friendly. How can I get her to calm down?

11. Benita Gouws
    Cape Town South Africa
    November 16, 2013, 6:48 am

Hi there!

I am looking at getting a staffie puppie but I have a few concerns, please could you help me out?
    I currently live in an area with a communal outside area where other dogs roam freely, there are also horses and cats in the area. There is also a female miniature chichuahua in the household. Firstly, should I consider a male or female dog? Secondly, would you suggest a different breed? I really havey heart set on a staffie though, I think they are awesome dogs.

12. Jackie Strong
    Omaha, NE
    January 11, 9:10 pm

We acquired a 10 year old German Shepherd mix on Friday, 1/314. He is obsessed with sniffing and/licking our older dog, Lucy’s female parts. We want to curtail this ASAP!!! We have been telling him NO! Or just an abrupt noise gets his attention. Outside I swat him lightly with a broom. Please advise us as this has been apart-time job ever since we first brought him into our home a week ago. Sincerely, Jackie Strong

13. Marquita Blevins
    February 10, 9:33 pm

Hello Mr Millan we recently adopted a 1 and 1/2 year old Besenji thinking he would be a good buddy for us and our older terrier mix Zoey the problem is she is old and laid back and he is a puppy still and wants to play which she wants nothing to do with. He gets worked up and pulls her hair out by the mouth fulls I have tried to be gentle but firm with him thinking he is just trying to find his place in our family, but she will not put him in his place. I think he would stop the behavior if she were more of the leader. I don’t know what do do. I know that the breed is very strong willed but he is driving our poor old lady crazy not to mention the hair problem. Do your have any suggestion on curbing this kind of behavior.

14. Tatiana galliano
    Atlanta ga
    May 5, 8:42 pm

Hi cesar: my, sister and I had joind the local foster program to help place dogs, we wound up adopting 3 more dogs 1 bernese mountain dog who had heart worms and is now doing great and 2 pit bulls. 1 we found a good home for, but the later, a black pitbull that was on death row at the shelter and we picked him up at the back door to save him, has had a really hard time adapting to the family. We call him doosier, as he looks like a brusier but is actually really sweet. The problem is he does not know his limits, and we do not know how to help him. We really want him to blend in woth the family, but he does not listen and looks like he has ADD. He goes and goes and goes.
    What can we do we really need help no one else will take him we have to make it work for him we are his last chance .
    Please help!!!!