To celebrate the dog days of summer and the last season of Dog Whisperer, we want to see your pups in all their glory. Each week we’ll be announcing a new theme – share a pic of your pooch that fits the weekly theme on Instagram by following us at @NatGeoChannels and tagging your pic #dogwhisperer.

We loved all of the stunning backdrops in this week’s competition featuring Dogs in the Great Outdoors. And if there were a poster pooch for the great outdoors, this dog would be it. Congrats to Instagram user @suefan! The runner-up is @mogi, we love those colors.

Didn’t take home Woof of the Week this week? Well you have one more chance. That’s right, it’s our last week of the competition. In the spirit of the final episode of Dog Whisperer, which features Cesar’s Worst Bite, this week we want your dogs to:

SHOW US YOUR TEETH

So what are you waiting for? Get snapping! And don’t forget to tune in to Dog Whispererthis Saturday at 8 PM et/pt.

We’ll see you (and your pups!) on Instagram.

Comments

1. Patrica Quinn
    maryland
    September 15, 2012, 9:21 pm

Just wanted to know if Kelsey Grahma was advised to neuter his dogs?

2. Ben
    Denmark
    September 20, 2012, 7:15 am

Dear Cesar

I know you have been to Denmark at least once, and I don’t know if you know the law here. But in Denmark, ignorence and fear has let to a list of illegal dog breads. 10 breads of dogs, which does not include all the big and powerful dogs. Is there any thing you can do to ty and communicate to our politicians or the media about how absurd and ineffecient this law is. I’m trying to get a mandate for a Dog license passed, as an alternative. But I’m without funds or skills in this business. If you joined the debate I’m sure people would have to listen. We’re only 6 million people here, and have a high percentage of educated people (who aren’t smart when it comes to dogs, aparently), so getting across to the majority of us, shouldn’t be a problem, if you are the peson getting across.
    Let me know what you think.

3. Ben
    September 20, 2012, 7:19 am

These are the illegal breads:

Pitbull terrier

Tosa Inu

Kangal

Fila Brasileiro

Tornjak

Boerboe

American staffordshire terrier

Dogo argentino

American bulldog

Centralasian ovtcharka

Caucasian ovtcharka

Sarplaninac

Southrussian ovtcharka

If the authorities, finds out that these breads are getting puppies, police are sent to kill the puppies.

4. Ben
    September 20, 2012, 7:20 am

sorry I guess 4 more breads has been added to the list, since I last checked up on it.

5. [...] Woof of the Week Instagram Winner:… Sep. 13, 2012 (4) Nat Geo TV Blogs » [...]

6. Dan from Instagram for Business
    USA
    October 10, 2012, 12:23 pm

Wow!what a cute dog picture in outdoor.The dog looks so very brave.

7. Bethney Ferrill
    san antonio tx
    July 9, 2013, 11:56 am

Do u ever come to tx? Because boy I need ur help. My husband keeps bring dogs home and I just can’t did this anymore. I have 6 dogs and they can’t all be together I have to put 3 in the rooms and 3 stay in the living room with me. HELP!!