I’m pretty excited about the new season of Locked Up Abroad.  We’ve made the first episode available now, a week before the premiere on VOD (Check cable or Satellite Operator), Hulu and iTunes.  Also don’t forget we’ve recently updated our Locked Up Abroad iOS app – with new episodes and social features.  Hope you can check out the new premiere, free on VOD and online.

Comments

1. "Snow"
    Shelby County, Alabama
    April 25, 2012, 7:24 pm

I Love This Show So Freakin Much!!!!!!

2. Ann
    April 26, 2012, 2:21 pm

I hop you read this, what I’m saying is what millions are thinking!
    OMG Erik you are my and millions of peoples HERO!!! what you went thru was unthinkable. You stood fast to what you have been taught and believe in and God Bless YOU for that. You are an inspiration to all who have met you and meet you. You were right when you said, “I’m glade it was me”. You knew that if it were anyone other than you , they would not be alive today. Your Mom brought you up right and I’m sure she is Very proud and Happy to have you home safe. You made it happen for yourself and we wish you so much success in personal life (hope you have found a woman who can appreciate a REAL Man with morals and dignity) and Super success in you career! You are a Hero and someone that other men and boys need to emulate. God Bless you and your family! :) Anna

3. Butch Mueller
    April 28, 2012, 3:00 am

I am sorry, I was until now a very big fan of this show. But this episode truly came across as a very bad B movie. I don’t believe half of it. I think this wanna be actor read a bad manual how to make an action movie. Some ignorant and not very bright ” Hero American” falls for this nonsense, then goes to another country, totally disrespecting their culture out of either ignorance or stupidity. Then being the big hero by killing someone in prison after 5 minutes. And so on. Do you really think I believe this absolutely ridiculous nonsense? You come across as a totally typical ignorant and over macho american jerk who obviously isn’t the brightest cookie. This TV show really lost it’s credibility with this episode.

4. john silver
    arizona
    April 30, 2012, 1:58 pm

Great show!

5. jensen falk
    california
    May 3, 2012, 3:12 am

I cannot agree more with Butch Mueller…..I cannot believe
    that this jerk was allowed on the show.The whole premise was as ludicrous as can be.Are you kidding me!!!!!!!! Listen pal,you are the reason why Americans have the reputation that they do.My god,your lack of knowledge ,information,intelligence,education and plain mental darkness is appalling.National Geographic…..I watch your shows but this episode “The Tap-Out in Pakistan” was unwatchable.

6. ralph
    Denver
    May 7, 2012, 6:49 am

I spent time in Pakistan. They’re little people. If someone’s in shape and has some skill. They can do some damage. As for the comments above, they obviously did not watch the show close enough. No one was killed in the first five minutes. I applaud you Mr. Aude. Way to stand your ground. Everyone that comments disrespectfully about your situation is only doing so with the thoughts of what they would have done if they were in your shoes. Most would not have made it. You are truly a hero. Just being alive today after going through all that proves you are.