Meet the crew of Tuna.com, the most envied and despised fishing boat around. Under the fiercely competitive leadership of Captain Dave Carraro, this three-man crew is at the top of their game, consistently hauling in giant fish.

But raking in all the tuna doesn’t make you many friends. Especially when you’ve got a captain who provides other boats with fake GPS coordinates while he hauls in the “blue gold.” Captain Dave has been dubbed “Tricky Dave” for employing these tactics and going against the tenets of an unspoken fisherman’s code.

Get to know First Mate Paul and what makes him love his job so much, and find out what makes Captain Dave so tricky in these video profiles.

New Episodes of Wicked Tuna air Sundays at 10P et/pt on National Geographic Channel

Comments

1. homo tuna
    April 13, 2012, 7:44 am

this is the worst reality tv show ever its wicked assholes

2. Jennifier Lynne-Strenk
    April 14, 2012, 4:03 pm

I bet my husband can fish just as good or better some of those guys!

3. Robert Smith
    Bandon Oregon
    April 16, 2012, 1:57 am

I look forward to the show every week,
    Watching the weekenders moving in on the commercial tuna guys is rude , they Know the trouble they are causing ,it is rude and un sportsmen ship like, how ever why cant the Captains try to get along and cheer each other on ? I Fish here on the west coast I hate to be moved in on, as well as being followed around, Still good TV can be done with cheering each other on when they hook up ,

4. jimcasler
    coldspring texas
    April 16, 2012, 1:50 pm

waht a bunch of aholes, why do fishermen think they own the world. yes i’m not rich but i spend my money on my home and i like the water so i live on a lake. if i want to cut my lawn on saturday morning b4 it gets to 90 degrees , i don’t need a bunch of “sportmans” screaming obsenities at me for disturbing their fishing. if i want to take my boat out of my marina slip i don’t need a bunch of “sprotrtsman yelling obsenities at me because they want to fish behind my slip. these tuna guys are typical fisherman jerks. oh and b4 they play the supporting their family card, how much are they being p[aid to be on tv? and after the 10 week bluefin season tell me these jerk don’t go on unemployment (which is being paid for by joe “weekend warrior”. have relatives in that area go near there twice a year, wont ever spend a dime again in glouster. had great sympathy for “perfect storm” type fisherman, these wicked tuna jerks are nothing but whinning punks

5. dbdotnet
    So Cal
    April 30, 2012, 10:53 pm

I have watched this show now 3 times hoping to see the art of catching atlantic tuna. this program has nothing to do with catching tuna. this show is all about who is the biggest schmuck and .com has by far been the big winner. i will now go back to my dvr and cancel the recording of the show. btw, tell kevin to check his blood knots, his drag or change out the freakin hooks. losing 5 fish isnt bad luck, its simply bad fishing.

6. DINGO01
    upstate,ny
    May 12, 2012, 8:45 pm

absolutely love the show!!! have to say,paul on com is sooo funny,and capt.marcianomy soul favorite!!! love to watch each week with the fam and enjoy the compassion,heart,andpure talet each boat carries each week….what a hit nat.geo.,hope to see it for another few more seasons!!!!

7. sdptuna
    texas
    May 20, 2012, 12:20 am

I love this show!! I look forward to it every time it comes on!! My favorite boat is the tuna.com I absolutely love what goes on in that boat! Capt. Dave is an amazing blue fin tuna fisher, Paul is hilarious and a good first mate, and Sandro is a great fisher too!! I’m gonna keep on watching your show!

8. bufintuna
    Michigan
    May 27, 2012, 12:31 am

“Deep-sea Warriors” “SNAPPPP” said Dave from Tuna.com. How funny.

9. KiddnMe?
    Midwest
    June 3, 2012, 12:35 pm

So disappointed in this show. It should be called Real Aholes of the Sea. If this is how they make their living, why do they think another guy should be telling them where to fish or what he’s doing? I feel bad for Dave. He not only has to put up with these whining, sniveling spoil sports, but then he has that Paul guy mutiny on him…. Dave, if you read this, just consider yourself lucky your buddy Paul defected. He really showed his true colors. He’s the most annoying idiot on the show and he teamed up with the second most annoying idiot. I took this off the DVR list. So disappointed NatGeo.

10. kevin middleton
    scotland
    September 6, 2012, 9:03 am

love the show hope there a season 2

11. Prita
    September 12, 2012, 9:09 am

Love to watch this channel. Keep going. Bravo wicked TUNA.

12. Bill
    Canada
    September 19, 2012, 1:10 am

This show is garbage. Why would you want to watch a show about a bunch of a$$holes that think their gods.

13. Megan
    schweinfurt, Germany
    September 19, 2012, 11:57 am

absolutely love the .com crew! I can’t stand the other crews talking smack! It’s FISHING! The other crews need to get over it it’s not like .com is defrauding the government! Stay positive .com and keep pulling in the big ones :)

14. Joe Cool
    Canada
    October 2, 2012, 2:50 pm

This is a great show, but Dave, you gotta get off your high horse… Your first mate is stealing the spot light, you remind me of a three year old… Dave keep it real… Fish on!

15. Ziggy Patchoulli
    China
    October 8, 2012, 3:19 pm

YOU GO . COM CREW! YOU RUN THE WORLD. PAUL IS MY FAVOURITE, HE’S SO CUTE. YOU INSPIRE ME TO CATCH TUNA, I’M NOT A GOOGAN DON’T WORRY! EVERYTIME I BUY A CAN OF TUNA I THINK OF THE .COM CREW!!! KEEP DOING YOUR THING! MY KIDS LOVE THE SHOW, KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO!

16. carrie anne
    salt spring island
    October 26, 2012, 9:12 pm

when i go fishing on the fly, if you wanna stand behind me , so be it, prepare to be caught! and i may even add a bit of SNAP on my forecast after i have you hooked! poor dave, all the wanna-be old foggy fishermen put their depends on to go fishing, yet he won’t tell them where the fish are! and why should he have to? knowing WHERE to fish is what actually makes you a pro, if you are one, dave shouldn’t have to teach them to fish!! besides, they are too old to be on the water anyway. where i go fishing on the fly, if someone wants to stand behind me, so be it…but be prepared to be caught, and i will add some SNAP on my forecast after i have you hooked…i have no sympathy for dumb people. stupid weekender’s came out to my camp sight to fish for salmon and steelhead and decided to gut the fish right next to the wash room, 20 feet from the camper. bloody idiots invited every bear and cougar for 20 miles to the dinner banquet. when the ‘guests’ started to arrive the weekender’s split, leaving little ol me to defend myself against the bears and 1 cougar that visited that night… all i have to say is hire a pro or stay home!!! save a seal, and club a weekender!!

17. kevin weighell
    london
    November 13, 2012, 4:14 pm

Dave I know you think your the
    best and its ok
    but with the big boy leaving and went on and got 2 get big ifish with me Joe John &
    Kevin harry fred & his wife
    I think you need him Back

18. charlie r.
    kingman az.
    November 13, 2012, 7:37 pm

paul on tuna.com is a total ass.best thing dave did is kick his dumb ass off the boat

19. Moe
    nj
    December 6, 2012, 8:09 pm

This is really entertaing to read comments about I CAN DO IT BETTER OR SOMEONE ELSE CAN …lmao then why dont you have a show!!!

20. Moe
    December 6, 2012, 8:14 pm

TUNA.COM…..cocky MF hes gotta be from JERSEY

21. Moe
    December 6, 2012, 8:16 pm

Hey can I gove over Marciano’s house for the seven fishes on XMAS EVE!!!

22. Jake Yodgee
    Australia
    December 24, 2012, 7:58 am

Paul is a fucking legend and he’s genuine as they come ! Hard to find people like paul as he’s who he is. Eventhough i have watched a fair few episodes when I watched the “meet Paul” video above it made me smile and laugh because he’s really is a true character. He’s the only entertaining person on the show I think. I have read in a few of the above comments he is no longer with Tuna.com and seeings as though I’m based in Australia I’m not sure if this is true or not as I believe we are fair few episodes behind the US. If that is the case it would clearly be and from not witnessing what’s actually taken place because of the delay that Dave is has many insecurities and clearly because Paul’s a legend and Dave can’t handle some one being a better character than him especially now that the wanker has finally been given some recognition in his life and we all know how much Dave loves the attention! Dave your dickhead and people with your attitude in Australia wouldn’t get very far ! Put it this way your the kinda guy I would love to smash after 5 minutes of conversation!

23. Randy Wells
    Aransas Pass Texas
    December 24, 2012, 7:32 pm

Dave I’m so happy you assholes are not fishing down here,thank God I’m not a YANKEE.

24. LJ
    New Jersey
    December 27, 2012, 8:42 pm

WHY DON’T THEY EVER CATCH ANY TUNA. Maybe 1 big one every 3 episodes this show sucks

25. KO
    Rainier, Oregon
    January 7, 2013, 6:33 pm

Im trying to send comment what’s going on

26. Capt. Jim
    hatteras
    January 11, 2013, 1:32 pm

Dave, keep up the good work. thats why your number one on Wicked tuna,cuz you fish hard and get results

27. Capt. Jim
    Outer Banks,N.C.
    January 11, 2013, 1:33 pm

come down and catch some of our big bluefin

28. Alan Barringer
    Minnesota & Texas
    January 14, 2013, 11:09 am

Best show on TV well next to Gold rush

29. JD
    San Diego
    January 24, 2013, 5:41 am

Captain Dave has a severe case of little man syndrome. If he’s the seasoned fisherman he’s always claiming to be, he would be much more mature. But he’s always trying to be number one. He can’t do that with his mouth. Just, shut up and fish Dave.

30. freddy
    dallas tx
    January 26, 2013, 11:50 am

Grate show, Dave carraro it’s i figther keep going Dave

31. Ketg
    Ohio
    January 27, 2013, 9:05 pm

Do these guys really care what anyone else catches? And where they fish? Why do they ask each other where they are, they know they all lie. My Dad would have called these gossipy guys a bunch of ole fishwomen.

32. dj
    bonita springs,fl
    January 30, 2013, 10:20 pm

I do not know why you guys think your great fisherman put a pulpit on and go harpooning & rod and reeling then you can have a great show!!!! Show some harpooning Gibby,Bruce and paul are the complete fisherman !!!!!! The rest of them are the googhans we want to see harpooning !!!!!! dave next time you stick a fish back the drag off so you dont pull the hook and marchiano you say stuff about harpooning because you dont know how !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. Vusi
    RSA
    February 2, 2013, 9:10 am

I wish one day to be part of those guys catching tunas that’s interesting. I use to catch sailfish and marlin but I never catch a tuna. What is the wright season to catch tunas?

34. BKP
    Cape Town
    February 11, 2013, 5:42 pm

Dave’s a world-class arsehole His abject pain at seeing others succeed shows this. Where the other skippers are talking about making ends meet, all he’s interested in is his own big-headed status.

35. The Truth
    Cape Cod
    March 4, 2013, 10:26 am

What a bunch of ahoooles. Wicked aholessss. I like watching the show because I like to fish but boy what a bunch of……..

36. Frank
    Zebulon, NC
    March 12, 2013, 1:57 pm

Hey Dave you and Paul need to kick that punk PinHeads Butts !
    That would be good …. Oh Yeah !

37. michele
    labrador city,nl.canada
    March 19, 2013, 1:33 pm

love too watch the show

38. Corey
    California
    April 4, 2013, 4:38 am

These “boat captains” need to stop being the typical Ahole boss who yells at the boats hands and weekend warriors just because their luck is bad and/or they’re in a bad mood. (Hasn’t everyone had a boss like that? – (“I’m going to treat you like dirt, and when everything goes bad, I’m going to blame YOU and if you don’t like it you can quit.”)
    What they’re doing isn’t brain surgery. If you know how to fish off a boat, bait a hook and chum, YOU TOO canbe a “professional TUNA fisherman!” – These guys should feel lucky they’re being paid by NG and stop whining all the time abou supporting their families. If they don’t like being broke because they didn’t catch some fish, then do something else….

39. Isha
    Bermuda
    April 6, 2013, 9:39 am

You know what Dave. You can be a real shithead sometimes. Sandro is a good fisherman. All you got on him is your years of experience. You make yourself look so damn ugly when you treat him like shit. Paul is a much better fisherman than you as well. You act like a spoiled brat. Good thing it’s ya boat because I don’t know who would be able to stand you on their boat. PinWheel is kicking Tuna.com’s ass all because of you. Why don’t you just drive the fucking boat and leave the fishing to Master Fisherman Paul and Sandoval. Maybe you’ll come out on top. Lmao at you mate.

40. Isha
    Bermuda
    April 6, 2013, 9:43 am

sorry for messing up ya name there Sandro. Yea! I am going to enjoy watching you and Master Paul on Tuna.com. You guys need to gift Dave a vacation to Timbuktu.

41. shely sanders snr
    kansas
    April 18, 2013, 11:52 pm

i really wish i could come work on that boat with them guys iwould work real hard looks like alot o fun
    kansas s so boring