Dog Whisperer Voting!

Vote for your favorite episodes of Dog Whisperer every week!

Each week the episode you choose will air the following Friday at 8P et/pt.

blog post photo

Every two weeks, starting with Season One, we will feature all the episodes from a season of the Dog Whisperer and each week, a favorite will be selected, giving us two top favorites per season. In the final week, we will take the top six winners from your previous picks and ask you to vote on the “Best In Show” champion — your all-time favorite episode of the Dog Whisperer!

So vote for your favorite episodes of Dog Whisperer now, and as often as you like!

Comments

1. Anne Kirchner
    October 30, 2010, 1:02 am

I have been watching Cesar since Day 1 of the show. I just finished watching an episode on Hybrid/dog/wolf, 10-29 and am very disappointed with the content. The people who own these Hybrids should be prosecuted for animal abuse for penning these animals in small 6X6 pens. And shame on you Cesar for condoning it. A show about it is even more appalling. I will have trouble watching the show again knowing Cesar condones this behavior. SHAME ON YOU CESAR

2. Ne.Kateryna
    November 15, 2010, 11:32 am

What a great idea with the voting! I think there are plenty of good episodes.

3. thecubanmob
    November 25, 2010, 8:38 am

Great Vacation Spots, Ideas, and Packages at
    Happy Thanksgiving

4. thecubanmob
    November 25, 2010, 8:53 am

Great Vacation Spots, Ideas, and Packages at
    Happy Thanksgiving

5. chirpy411
    November 25, 2010, 10:24 pm

I enjoyed watching all the episodes. I really appreciate it so much… Happy Thanksgiving

6. hanlongyue
    December 17, 2010, 2:14 am

A fresh, sweet thomas sabo jewellery frantically grows thomas because of missing thomas sabo the trees and flowers thomas sabo bracelets in your thomas sabo rings mind constantly thomas sabo jewelry entrenched. Links London discount thomas sabo Chains are thomas sabo online popular in your thomas sabo bracelet hometown and thomas sabo onlineshop then you will be very thomas sabo Sterling silver happy to own thomas sabo price your honor. You thomas sabo chains jewelry are a kind of girl, so thomas sabo watch jewelry willing to use thomas sabo pendants jewelry tears poured heart thomas sabo necklaces jewelry of flower and trees. Although thomas sabo rings jewelry others always in thomas sabo earrings jewelry obscurity for you, you thomas sabo bangles jewelry have been thomas sabo bracelets jewelry called off reluctant.

7. HedwigNeels
    January 7, 2011, 11:00 pm

I watch dog whispering a lot, a few minutes ago, i watcht what Cesar & LSA does for annimals.
    I love annimals a lot, and i thank you what you al do!
    My englisch is not so good :-) , i’m from Belgium.
    I only want to say, even that i cried when i look at it,
    that ‘my favorite’ episode the one is today in Begium, because it needs to be told to the world !!!
    RESPECT.
    Grtz
    Hedwig

8. MaryEllenMcCarey
    January 22, 2011, 8:49 pm

Cesar I love your show. I wish you could visit pittbulls and parolees. I don’t mean any disrespect to Tia but I think you could help her out enoumously! You rock!

9. jeanne987
    January 28, 2011, 3:50 pm

i love dog whisperer…
    you help a lot of dog lovers to understand there dogs more and to appreciate them…

10. KnoxvilleWellness
    March 31, 2011, 11:01 am

In my humble opinion, the best Dog Whisperer episode is "Chihuahuas from Hell," the star of the show named "El Diablo (the Devil)" is just such a cute little bundle of teeth and devilish attitude. Too cute!

11. WildMadMan
    May 7, 2011, 7:28 pm

It is now official. You guys don’t know when to quit. You just take a good thing and run it into the ground and then keep ramming it down our throats. Even worse than this whole effort to let you know how I feel is the fact that I really do like the Dog Whisperer; but, I guess that doesn’t matter and I know I’m only one person so that in itself really makes this statement insignificant. I now hate the Dog Whisperer. NatGeoWild is officially unwatchable. You are the newest channel to slip into the heaping rubble of salvage that also includes the History Channel, the Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, and the Learning Channel with NatGeo circling the drain. The only thing saving it is the fact that they show more "wild animals", "history" and "technology and future" than all of the previous afore mentioned combined which isn’t much so that leaves plenty of time for more "Dog Whisperer" episodes. Since my truck is running well, my lawn looks great and all of my all my "around the house" projects are all caught-up, I guess I’ll take-up needle point and make a quilt or something. Thank God I play in a band also but now I know where all of the "C" and "D" students go when they want to be executives…Cable T.V. programming which only proves one more thing. College is no different from Defensive Driving. Everybody graduates that curriculum also.

12. szenovera
    July 31, 2011, 7:24 am

In the human/dog relationship, all you have to do is watch an episode of The Dog Whisperer to see the results when the dog claims the leadership role.

13. jackaboo
    September 28, 2011, 12:10 am

my favorite is the young girl that befriended a rotwilder that every one gave up on what a great person she is, I hope for all of us dog lovers she is working is some capacity with dogs absolutly the greatest teenager ever!!!
    would love to see her on the dog whisperer again in some capacity.

14. Dogologie Designs
    February 22, 2012, 5:02 pm

Beautiful handmade dog collars!

15. Victoria Stickel
    new jersey
    February 22, 2012, 7:04 pm

Recently rescued a beautiful (now 13 mth old) dog when she was 10 mths old from a kill shelter in Louisiana. She is the most wonderful dog, but does have a fear of people. Mostly men, but some woman as well. I bring her to the office with me daily to better socialize her but need help with it, any one out their know how to contact Cesar for help on the issue? Tried several of his methods so far but haven’t hit on one that has helped her with the fear of people.

16. ivan infante
    Los Angeles, Ca U.S.A
    February 25, 2012, 7:34 pm

can someone please tell me how can i send an E-mail to Cesar millan i really need his advise i really dont know who else to turn to,im going crazy with my 3 doggies(dobermans) i love them so much but they’r destroying my house

17. Janie
    Westmoreland City, Pa
    February 26, 2012, 7:18 pm

WE HAVE A 3YR OLD MALE LHASO APSO. HE IS VERY LOVING TO MY HUSBAND AND I. When we get company (not everyone) he tries to attack them. Trying to bite. Sometimes doing so. We have tried everything we can find to help him. So afraid he will bite again. He has bitten some people already. Told to put him down. Won’t! Help.

18. kingsland kennels
    India
    March 23, 2012, 4:48 am

Nice blog

19. dog whispere | All About Pets
    June 14, 2012, 10:19 am

20. the dog whiperer | All About Pets
    June 14, 2012, 7:07 pm

21. [...] Dog Whisperer Voting! – Nat Geo TV Blogs Vote for your favorite episodes of Dog Whisperer every week! Each week the episode you choose will air the following Friday at 8P et/pt. Every two weeks, starting with Season … [...]

22. the dog whisperer | All About Pets
    June 16, 2012, 12:09 am

23. dog whisperer cesar | All About Pets
    June 17, 2012, 1:12 am

24. tom lebtich
    Michigan
    July 30, 2012, 8:43 am

Please stop showing the dog whisperer commercial every 5 minutes on natgeo wild channel with his lover bassett hound. I don’t know what his sexual preference is, but the commercial is sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

25. Danielle
    London
    March 12, 1:18 pm

@ Anne Kirchner – please do not be so stupid – I was appalled at the fact that wolf hybrids were being bred and so was ceaser – not once was he condoning it. However because it is not against the law to breed them he was merely training the owners on how to train and give them the love they need as the are partially wolves.