blog post photo
Casey Anderson joined ABC’s Good Morning America this morning to talk about the new series Expedition Wild. Casey explains that Brutus is his best friend and even though Brutus spends 90% of his time being a bear in the sanctuary, the other 10% they enjoy each other’s company. How can you resist a grizzly bear that is just shy of 1,000 pounds? Watch Good Morning America’s Feature on Casey Anderson:

blog post photo

Expedition Wild: Project Kodiak premieres tonight April 5 9P et/pt. In this first episode Casey goes to Kodiak island where it’s bear heaven. Here, Casey observes female bears teaching their cubs to fish. Fishing is not instinctual for bears, but it is taught. Since Brutus has been raised in captivity he knows nothing of clawing for salmon! Casey will bring back his observations in hoping to teach Brutus how to fish like bears in the wild.